Zoltek Companies has a current opening for a Senior Maintenance Mechanic at our Missouri Research Park facility in St. Charles, MO. The Maintenance Mechanic will perform mechanical maintenance work such as installing, maintaining, and/or repairing pumps, motors, drives, ovens, furnaces, bearings and pipe systems. You will also be expected to effectively communicate with your supervisor and co-workers, document information, keep equipment and work area clean and organized.
Must possess electrical and welding skills as well as hands-on experience in repair of pumps, compressors, drives, industrial furnaces and various machinery. Experience in single and three-phase electrical and control wiring, pipefitting and welding skills.
- A certification or a technical degree from a college or technical school
- At least five years of experience in plant maintenance, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Welding training and experience is helpful but not necessary.
- Ability to read/interpret electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Ability and willingness to maintain a safe and ethical work environment, and to work as a team member are needed.
- Candidates must be able to wear a full face respirator (no full beards) and must be able to perform confined space entries for repairs inside furnaces.
- Must be computer literate and be familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, and Internet Explorer
The work schedule may be Monday Friday, Sunday Wednesday, or Wednesday Saturday (day shift). Occasional weekend/holiday on-call duty may be required.
Zoltek offers a competitive benefits package. Benefits include:
Prescription drug benefits
Flexible spending accounts
Tuition assistance program
Short term and long term disability coverage
Employee assistance program
Optional life insurance
For immediate consideration for this position, please submit your resume online. Zoltek is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides a drug free work place.
Zoltek Corporation - 13 months ago
Over the past decade and more, Zoltek has enunciated a clear vision and a consistent strategy. We endured our dark years and we have been...