Description: Senior Scheduling Analyst
MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. For 36 years, we have provided objectivity, smart thinking and the highest levels of support to help our clients get the job done, and done right. Our vast experience and knowledgeable people are our greatest assets. Their subject matter expertise, commitment to excellence and the high quality of their work, combined with our full suite of services, allows our clients to accomplish their missions and support national priorities. Our corporate values are based on integrity, excellence, honesty, service and trust. It is through these values that we form long-term client partnerships, build expertise, and attract and retain talented employees. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.
Description of Duties:
• BA/BS degree in Business, Engineering, Science (Physics or Chemistry), or Mathematics.
- For Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) common-use facilities (such as the Source Selection Facility) and equipment such as Video Teleconferencing (VTC), the candidate will schedule and track users of those facilities, prepare those facilities for use, and ensure they are maintained in good working order.
- The candidate will develop and maintain an operations plan for the source selection facility. The candidate will document the results of their activities.
- The candidate will maintain the government’s Microsoft Access-based source selection decision tool and associated databases IAW DoD Source Selection Mandatory Procedures and other applicable Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), DoD Instructions, Air Force Instructions, and SMC policies. The candidate will provide and update software documentation. Additionally the candidate will develop and continuously maintain a tool “User Guide.”
- The candidate will support any source selection activities, to include training teams on use of the tool and configuring and preparing government IT hardware as required to support source selections.
- The candidate will maintain the government’s Microsoft Access-based decision tool and associated databases that support SMC’s Integrated Program Assessment (IPA) activities.
- The candidate will support all IPAs, to include training teams on use of the tool, configuring and preparing government IT hardware, and assisting teams configure IPA data into briefing charts.
- Knowledge of commonly used schedule management methods.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project, DCMA 14-Point, and Steel Ray.
- Knowledge of DoD and USAF budget analysis and programming for space systems acquisition management process.
- Skill in analyzing contractor and schedule performance.
- Ability to communicate effectively the results of evaluations and analysis.
- Ability to gather, analyze and present facts, communicate effectively, using tact and courtesy and possesses the ability to plan, organize work, and meet deadlines
- Required DOD Secret Clearance.
MCR, LLC’s compensation and benefits package is very competitive. It is designed to help employees meet varying needs throughout their careers and to reward employee's skills, experience, and potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
MCR is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. In addition, MCR participates in the DHS E-Verify program. M/F/V/D