• BA/BS degree in Business, Finance or Marketing; MBA strongly preferred.
• Minimum of 5-7 years business development / strategy experience, 3+ in a leadership capacity
Direct experience in defining business requirements, feature sets, and developing pricing/packaging concepts
• Direct experience in fast paced semiconductor technology or new media industry required with a strong preference for experience in _____________________ with an emphasis on ___________________
• Demonstrated ability to quickly understand complex businesses, including financial, operational, and strategic aspects
• Strong time management and prioritization skills with a demonstrated ability to execute against multiple projects and excel in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work in team environment; experience in communicating with company personnel including senior leadership on complex topics.
• Ability to travel as needed
Sr. Manager, Business Development
This position is based in the Santa Clara office and reports to the Director of Business Development, Kinoma.
The individual in this position will manage key business development activities together with the other members of the Business Development, in the Kinoma team. Specifically, they will be responsible for identifying, developing and leading the execution of strategic initiatives on behalf of Marvell to grow the Kinoma businesses
• Identify new business opportunities / expansion for Kinoma in the ______________ space
• Develop innovative business models and engage relevant partners to discuss opportunities to grow ___________________ businesses
• Collaborate with internal and external organizations to support strategic initiatives
• Engage in cross-functional planning and execution
• Identify vendors or new business partners to support overall communications and data strategy
• Manage complex financial analyses, including business case development, financial planning, product metrics / analytics
• Develop presentations and communications regarding new business development opportunities to senior executive teams
• Define and develop detailed business requirements to drive towards launch/execution of the approved strategy
Sales & Marketing
Marvell - 18 months ago
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...