Job Number 1547619
The Competitor Intelligence and Marketing Analytics Centre of Excellence (CIMA CoE) is a core function of Global Business Analysis. The CIMA CoE offers support and expertise on all areas of business intelligence and delivers the knowledge management framework driving insights to the business. The CoE now seeks to grow the team by recruiting a Senior Manager to lead Global projects to integrate and analyze data and deliver insightful interpretation to the business. Essential Responsibilities Offers support and expertise on the core pillars of business intelligence. It is envisaged that the Senior Manager with have a knowledge of the areas listed below, with deep expertise in specific areas.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Additional Eligibility Qualifications GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Desired Characteristics • Knowledge of the Global Healthcare Industry
- Competitor Intelligence (including competitor news monitoring, external environment monitoring, horizon scanning, threat assessment and scenario planning)
- Market and Commercial Analytics (including product forecasting, disease landscape modeling, market size and share analyses, KPI definition and target setting; scorecard & dashboard development).
- Managing external resources such as primary and secondary market research vendors and outsourced data analytics resources Qualifications/Requirements • Proven track record of successful delivery of analytical projects in a global environment with multiple stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Statistics/Economics or related field
- 10+ years commercial experience (Marketing, Product Marketing or related field) with 8+ in market research or business analysis or related field, 5 of which with a Global remit.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to influence and drive research related projects from proposal creation to recommended actions.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Ability to motivate and lead a dispersed team through matrix working.
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to interpret large amounts of information and synthesize insights
- Excellent CI and marketing analytics capabilities and ability to exploit a range of commercial evaluation techniques
- Objective approach on commercial issues
- Ability to influence and make recommendations at all levels of the company
- Excellent project management skills – able to lead and manage complex matrix teams
- High energy, works proactively and demonstrates flexibility in approach to changing work priorities.
- Team oriented – ability work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
GE Careers - 18 months ago
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the...