The Senior Manager is responsible for directing and supervising client relationships, internal relationships and account operations. This role is both a primary point of contact for client relationships and the internal team - leading and strategically directing project initiatives from proposal stage through to implementation. In addition to guiding the account team toward meeting the client’s overall marketing objectives; the Senior Manager is responsible for managing overall project scope/budget, schedules and delivering on revenue goals.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage portfolio multiple divisions/brands within a single client or multiple clients with an annual portfolio up to $2MM
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of client’s business, industry and market opportunities
- Understands complex relationships between clients and partners and navigate those relationships to deliver high quality service and solution
- Fosters and supervises a positive client/agency relationship in order to grow client business opportunities
- Develop understanding of client's industry and competition in order to identify opportunities and threats
- Partner with account leadership to identify and cultivate new business opportunities within existing accounts
- Manages overall account/project revenue projections and profitability
- Understands Resource’s thought leadership; incorporates into client work as applicable
- Delivers strong and compelling communications (written/verbal) and presentations
- Manage one or more direct reports and perform annual performance reviews, guide and mentor staff
- Partners with project management domain on Statements of Work, project planning, change requests and risk mitigation ensuring all client deliverables meet quality standards
- Partners with internal experts (metrics & analytics, technology, creative, strategy, media, social media, mobile, etc.) to deliver quality solutions that meet client business objectives
- Supports the Client Service Associate Director or Director in the development of strategic client planning and account/project staffing needs
- Shares great work in brown bags and in staff meetings, partners with marketing to document case studies
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years of agency/marketing experience or consulting or other technical marketing with client management experience
- Must be able to quickly embrace change/new direction, thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage client and internal relationships
- A proven ability to manage and control project resources, finances, schedules and timelines
- Able to handle conflict and solve problems in a professional manner
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present information in verbal, written or visual form to a variety of audiences
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due
- This position may require up to 50% travel to and from current or potential client sites, conferences, seminars and/or training sessions.
to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position
is exempt based on the FLSA laws.
Resource Interactive is one of the nation's preeminent digital marketing agencies, helping Fortune 500 companies thrive in the evolving...