ACTIVE Network (ACTV) is powering the next generation of smart events through its Business Solutions technology suite, which provides intelligent data and insights designed to increase potential revenue, deepen attendee engagement and gain efficiency. Customers of all sizes—including small and medium- sized businesses, enterprise corporations, associations, tradeshows and expos—benefit from a single technology partner for all of their event management needs. With a roster of marquis customers ranging from CISCO to Loews Hotels to Nestle, ACTIVE is looking for a corporate communications specialist to drive an aggressive program share the SMART EVENTS story.
The ideal candidate will have strong expertise in B2B technology PR, established relationships with key reporters and analysts across the business, consumer and technology segments, and a laser focus on delivering high value PR that drives business results. Specific experience working within the event technology, marketing and travel press is highly desired.
Key responsibilities include:
• STRATEGIC PLANNING: Work with company leadership and agency resources on the strategy, planning and execution of corporate communications initiatives.
• MEDIA & ANALYST RELATIONS: Establish and nurture excellent relationships with key reporters, bloggers and analysts. Secure media coverage through
• WRITING: Write and edit press releases, case studies, contributed articles, blog posts, award submissions and other news vehicles
• COMMUNICATIONS: Forge strong alliances with internal and external stakeholders and drive awareness of the company, our brands and our partners
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or a related field preferred
• 10+ years relevant experience in both corporate and agency settings
• Strategic mindset with emphasis on deadlines, results and measurement
• Demonstrated success employing social media to drive corporate and product awareness
• Calm under pressure, with experience handling multiple products, markets, priorities and stakeholders simultaneously
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
The Active Network, Inc - 7 months ago