Org Marketing Statement
All over the world, Pfizer colleagues are working together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. Each position at Pfizer touches and contributes to the success of our business and our world. That’s why, as one of the global leaders in the biopharmaceutical industry, Pfizer is committed to seeking out inspired new talent who share our core values and mission of making the world a healthier place.
1. Responsible for developing engagement strategy with nongovernmental organizations.
2. Collaborates with Pfizer Business Units to identify new Global Health Fellow (GHF) program partner opportunities, manages partner application process and on-boards new partners
3. Responsible for supporting and fostering GHF program partner relations including identifying high priority assignments and job description development
4. Responsible for working closely with GHF Operations to manage and support Fellow application review, placement and training
5. Represents Pfizer and GHF program at national and international volunteer forums and events such as Hands on Network Corporate Service Council
6. Builds relationships with national volunteer organizations and thought leaders (Corporation for National and Community Service, Taproot Foundation);tracks and monitors volunteer trends and best practices
7. Responsible for evaluating, measuring and communicating program impact and success; manage monitoring and evaluation partnership with Boston University, looking at monitoring and evaluation across CR
Coordinating metrics for the team (case studies, external engagements opportunities for the whole team)
8. Identify speaking engagements for team members to communicate Global Health Programs
9. Utilizes GHF alumni network to advance program strategy
10. Supports new volunteer program development, as needed
Bachelors Degree required with an emphasis in Public Health, International Relations, Business Administration or related preferred with minimum of eight years specialized work experience in international development, pharmaceuticals, and/or advanced degree preferred.
Both non-profit and private sector experience
Experience in the pharmaceutical industry a plus; knowledge of Pfizer culture preferred
Experience working internationally and with disadvantaged populations
Ability to prioritize work and make thoughtful decisions in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Ability to manage multiple, competing tasks simultaneously
Strong project management skills with demonstrated attention to detail
Proactive, self motivated individual who is able to find new ways to address challenges and anticipate future program needs
Ability to work independently with demonstrated motivation to learn new skills
Strong presentation skills and ability to serve as program spokesperson at external events
Strong written and oral communication skills
Excellent interpersonal and diplomacy skills
Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams; a committed team player
Ability to exhibit sound judgment in handling confidential information
Superior Excel, PowerPoint, Word skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Pfizer in the U.S. In certain circumstances it may be advantageous to Pfizer to support the application(s) for temporary visa classification and/or sponsor applications for permanent residence so that a foreign national colleague can accept or remain in a work assignment in the U. S. For certain classes of temporary visas, the resulting work authorization may be specific to Pfizer and the specific job and/or work site. Pfizer may at its business discretion decide to or refrain from obtaining, maintaining and/or extending the temporary visa status and/or sponsoring a colleague for permanent residency and /or employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified U.S. workers and the colleague's long-term prospects for securing lawful permanent residence, among other reasons. Employment applicants requiring immigration sponsorship must disclose, when initial application for employment is made, whether or not they are legally authorized to work for Pfizer in the U.S. and, if so, whether that authorization permits them to work in the job they seek. In no case should Pfizer's support of a colleague's temporary visa application or sponsorship of a colleague for permanent residence be construed to guarantee success of that application or amend or otherwise invalidate the "at-will" employment relationship between the colleague and Pfizer.
Pfizer Inc - 19 months ago
Pfizer pfabricates pfarmaceuticals pfor quite a pfew inpfirmities. The company is the world's largest research-based pharmaceuticals...