We are seeking a Creative Visual Senior Manager with a more retail-oriented background to strategically lead the Creative Visual Department in support of the Global D2C growth and initiatives and acting as primary resource for the Team in the Enfield, CT office! This department is responsible for leading, driving and ensuring quality, innovative and consistent visual standards and design across all Direct to Consumer channels. Its primary focus is supporting the D2C business by concentrating on visual appeal within the Brand Retail environment.
- Focus on directing, managing and driving in-store visual executions from budget and resource planning, conceptual deliverables, production and vendor management to communication and implementation; while overseeing a team of 3 direct reports (with potential for additional in the future).
- This role will be heavily responsible for medium and long term priorities and setting and establishing processess and planning, ensuring alignment and collaboration with business stakeholders.
- Act as Creative Visual contact in Senior Directors absence
- Value adding participation in Global D2C cross function/synergy meetings
- Active collaboration with colleagues particularly in Creative and Retail Environments
- Active collaboration with added value expertise regarding Creative Visual projects, contributing to future planning and best practices
- Drives continuous alignment of processes across markets
- Oversees the coordination and process of Global incoming and outgoing information
- Drive partnership with Global Procurement for increased quality and cost management
- Utilize Performance Management Program as a tool throughout the year, including using defined metrics and providing quality annual reviews.
- Individual Development planning and support for direct reports
- Regular 1:1 meetings with direct reports
- Evaluation, feedback, and accountability tracking using measurable values and behaviours
- 1:1 meetings with internal and external stakeholders to share/provide feedback, constructive criticism and value adding benefit
- Meetings with Senior Director to track own performance and teams performance
- Ownership of yearly budget planning, by store, by account for Creative Visual projects
- Responsible for all information with/from Global Finance for timely budget tracking, proper cost control and budget management
- Responsible for continually evaluating the visual processes as set currently; empowered to challenge details, in an effort to streamline, improve and gain insight.
- Ownership in overseeing day to day processes of Creative Visual Team in project planning and achieving milestones, streamlining, efficiency and cost control of projects; providing leadership and direction
- Driver of establishing new relationships within the Europe and North America vendor portfolio, while maintaining the strength of current vendor relationships.
- Ownership in Budget planning, tracking and recap Meetings with Stakeholders and respective D2C Controllers.
- Drives AAR yearly, analyzing and capturing of historical data and trands to promote competitive advantage in future years
- Active participation in brainstorming creative, innovative, engaging ideas, experiences, graphics and fixtures
- Active participant relating to NPS initiatives
- Bachelors Degree or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- Retail-oriented background
- Must have owned, supported and executed concept design and graphic direction.
- Experience managing direct reports
- Visual coordination/merchandising within a retail environment (store, catalog and/or on-line).
- Managing vendor relationships, including budget control and on-time delivery.
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Has worked with and managed external vendor relationships.
- Working both independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Collaboration with other departments outside of immediate context.
- Concept design planning and execution.
- Travel: 20%-25% (International included)
- We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
- We are proud to be an AAP EEO employer M/F/V/D
Being the most trusted brand in the world is a huge responsibility and we put immense pride into our work. Working in a highly competitive and fast-moving market, we use our imagination every day – in the way we go about our jobs, our experience-based approach to learning and our inventive career development, without ever compromising our devotion to quality.
The LEGO Group is a privately held company based in Billund, Denmark. The company is still owned by the Kirk Kristiansen family who founded it in 1932.
The LEGO Group is engaged in the development of children's creativity through playing and learning. Based on the world-famous LEGO® brick, the company today provides toys, experiences and teaching materials for children in more than 130 countries. The LEGO Group has approximately 10,000 employees, and it is the world's third largest manufacturer of play materials.
Our head office is in Billund, Denmark with the US headquarters in Enfield, Connecticut. The Enfield campus houses approximately 600 employees in a full range of roles within sales, marketing, operations, and support functions which also supports an additional 600 employees throughout the US in LEGO Brand Stores and Field Sales.
The LEGO Group, a privately-held firm based in Billund, Denmark. The LEGO Group is committed to the development of children's creative and...