Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized on Fortune's “100 Best Companies To Work For” and at the top of Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies.” Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating break-through solutions that change the financial lives of more than 50 million personal users, seven million small businesses, and over 1,800 financial institutions and their millions of customers worldwide.
Combining organic growth with strategic partnerships, Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Our 8,000 entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market -- from QuickBooks®, Quicken®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayments, Mint.com, Intuit Healthcare Solutions, big data, SaaS, and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
This is a key position in providing a deep understanding of market trends, customers and prospects in order to help business partners to make better informed decisions. The Senior Customer Market Insights Manager is an active business partner responsible for leading and driving the strategy and execution of all primary and secondary market research activities to meet the needs of the business.
- In partnership with the business team to actively set priorities within the Customer Market Insights function based on business needs and growth objectives for both existing and new offerings
- Determine the best approach through primary or secondary research to bring critical learning to enable business decisions
- Manage research vendors relationship and drive execution of research initiatives
- Develop operating mechanism to share actionable insights and information across cross- functional teams
- Continuously improve research process, methodologies, deliverables and business partner relationship
- Be an active voice of the market
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with business partners across all levels. The position requires an experienced market research professional with demonstrated success in influencing business decisions through fact-based learning from the market place.
Specifically, the required qualifications for this position include:
Learn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to our local and global communities. Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. How far can you think?
- 8+ years of market research experience, either on the client side or the vendor side with exposure across a broad range of market research methodologies.
- Strong business acumen with ability to translate business issues into clear research objectives, and to determine the right approach to answer the right business question.
- Ability to filter complex information into succinct actionable insights
- Strategic thinker with analytical and creative mindset
- Ability to lead through influence across all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS/BA degree, MBA or equivalent preferred
Be innovative… Be yourself... Be Intuit …
United States of America-Texas-Plano
Intuit - 19 months ago
Intuit: Going Beyond Innovation
As the world evolves, so do we. Yet we remain driven by our passion for inventing solutions to solve...