About the Role and Responsibilities
Location: Santa Clara, CA
About the Role:
We are looking for someone who is bright, enthusiastic, and high performing that can integrate well with the 10 person Direct team. The Senior Manager, Direct Marketing will be responsible for:
- Acquiring new customers in North America
- Converting both new customers and returning customers through site merchandising to achieve the North America sales target
- Sharing best practices on a global basis
- Enabling the worldwide execution of platform changes, product positioning, and site design
- This position reports into the Director of Direct Marketing.
- Create the site Marketing strategy and ensure content, user flows and layout reflect the business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for driving global site requirements for all products launch online marketing activities.
- Leverage brand creative to develop the marketing handle, look & feel of website.
- Responsible for creating and managing both short term and long term strategic and tactical web marketing requests.
- Carry out the day-to-day activities required to maintain and optimize the global consumer websites. These activities range from daily maintenance to delivering online support for new products.
- The Senior Manager, Direct Marketing will be responsible for creating and submitting all new web projects to the engineering teams and ensure they are delivered accurately and on schedule.
- Reporting & Analysis
- Regularly execute a thorough analysis of various actions pertaining to the McAfee Global Consumer websites with the goal to identify trends and patterns and make recommendations on how to improve user conversion and user experience.
- Ensure McAfee websites are aligned with the defined business objectives including acquisition channels, product and any other areas of the business that are relevant.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as Product Management, Engineering and Sales ensuring overall business objectives are met.
Required Experience/ Skills & Education:
McAfee, a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corporation (NASDAQ:INTC), is the world's largest dedicated security technology company. We are relentlessly focused on constantly finding new ways to keep our customers safe. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry, and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you!
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing, Affiliates, and ad exchange networks
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- 7-10 years of related work experience, preferably with an online sales responsibility
- Thorough knowledge of reporting tools. Hands-on experience with Omniture SiteCatalyst, Test&Target, and SearchCenter preferred.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in managing web operations
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions
- Demonstrated experience driving measurable sales results through customer marketing efforts in a Consumer e-commerce environment
- Innovative thinker capable of operating both in a hands-on/execution capacity (detail-oriented, conscientious) as well as a strategic capacity (asks "why")
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, manage multiple priorities and deadlines, be detail-oriented and work independently as well as in groups.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong track record in online corresponding ROI analyses
- Focused creativity with the objective of problem solving
- Strong project management skills; ability to juggle multiple balls, organize & prioritize
- Ability to work and react quickly, in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, who can get up to speed quickly
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
Click here for full EEO statement.
Job: Media Marketing
Primary Location: NA-USA-CA-Santa Clara
Position Number: 855920
Intel Security is a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel.
The company was founded in 1987 as McAfee Associates, and in 2010, Intel announced...