Establish and conduct the administrative processes of IT so as to enable accurate planning and forecasting for budgets, planning and on an ad-hoc basis. These processes include but are not limited to: |
Asset management: Create and maintain databases of all significant IT assets including Contracts, Licenses, Hardware, Mobile Devices and Networks. Institute and improve asset tracking processes. Ensure contracts are cancelled and renewed in a timely manner. Forecast usage requirements and produce alerts when lifecycles are due to end. Support IT Management in aggregation of asset purchases so as to maximize capitalization. Report as required on all of the above. Staff Work with Accounting and IT Compliance to define and institute standards of reporting. Track all open staff positions as well as those pending approval. Work with IT Management and HR to ensure approval cycles are minimized. Report as required on all of the above. Finance Collect data from above processes and ensure they are fed to Accounting and reported upon as required. Prepare the monthly IT Forecast utilizing the template from Accounting. Support the Annual IT budget and capital planning processes. Perform ad hoc financial modeling and scenario analyses as required to support IT business decision making.
- System owner of PWA, the Atlas Air project management software.
- Institute and improve project planning and tracking procedures.
- Cross-reference project planning to capital planning and P&L forecasting.
- Produce Resource Utilization reports and alerts when needed.
- Track project spend against budget.
- Support project managers in the creation of DCPs and oversee DCP processing.
- Report as required on all of the above.
- Oversee the day to day work of an IT analyst in the collection and tracking of asset related data.
- Proven track record of facilitating change and innovation in current role
- Proven ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Strong leadership and facilitation skills
- Self-motivated, highly organized with demonstrated ability to work multiple projects concurrently
- Poised, self-confident, tenacious and flexible
- Significant, demonstrated experience leading enterprise wide business improvement and technology projects with successful outcomes.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in a public corporate environment.
- Extremely strong oral and written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of project management tools, such as Microsoft Project.
- Undergraduate degree or higher.
- Advanced Computer Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project, Minitab)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the company and with external parties
- Proven ability to lead projects and teams to successful and timely conclusions
- PPM experience a plus
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, life insurance and 401k savings plan with company match. Visit our website at www.atlasair.com.
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity in the workplace.
Please state position applying for in subject line of email. For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume as a Word document along with salary history/requirements to: email@example.com
Atlas Air, Inc. - 30+ days ago
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, Inc. is the parent company of Atlas Air, Inc. and Polar Cargo, Inc., which together operate a fleet of Boeing...