Exponent is a leading engineering and scientific consulting firm. Our multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, physicians, and regulatory consultants brings together more than 90 different disciplines to solve complicated problems facing corporations, insurers, government entities, associations and individuals. Our more than 900 staff members work in 25 offices across the United States and abroad. Exponent has approximately 600 consultants, including more than 350 that have earned a doctorate in their chosen field of specialization.
Exponent offers a wide range of engineering and environmental support related to financial transactions, including project finance, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and structured finance. Our professional services include environmental and social due-diligence (including environmental, social, health and safety, and labor) of proposed projects, environmental and social risk management, corporate social responsibility, and environmental and social sustainable development.
We are currently seeking a Senior Manager to lead Exponent’s focused business growth area in environmental and social risk management and sustainability services related to financial transactions and large private sector projects/companies, with a focus on international projects.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Performing environmental and social due diligence on financial transactions, including project finance and mergers/acquisitions
- Providing environmental and social sustainability advisory services to multinational companies, including risk management, monitoring programs and other related services
- Business development and marketing
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering or related discipline
- Specialized training in environmental, social, health and safety, and labor aspects in terms of risk management and opportunity development
- Knowledge and project experience with financial transactions/institutions and extractive and infrastructure sectors
- Established client base and marketing record
- Experience in Latin America and the Caribbean and fluency in Spanish or Portuguese is preferred
- Solid organization and communication skills
Exponent - 20 months ago
Our multidisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, physicians, and regulatory consultants brings together more than 90 different...