Senior Manager, Merchant Marketing and Business Insights Consultant-13000668
This opportunity is on the fast-growing American Express Merchant Marketing and Business Insights Consulting team. Merchant Marketing and Business Insights Consultation helps our GCG & NCG Merchants address their top strategic, marketing, and operational needs with data driven insights and marketing solutions. In a typical engagement you will work with c-level executives and functional leaders for major brands on critical business issues including attracting and retaining customers, growing merchant spend, understanding market and industry trends, tracking and diagnosing market share changes and devising overarching marketing strategies.
The Senior Manager will be responsible for end-to-end project ownership for each Merchant Marketing and Business Insights Consulting engagement. Functions for a given engagement include:
Successful candidates will be savvy, analytical strategists and marketers who are highly collaborative, influential, energetic and able to drive multiple projects simultaneously
- Client consultation and strategy design
- Proposal drafting and presenting
- Analytics scoping and planning
- Marketing campaign scoping and planning
- Management of execution teams
- Results reporting and campaign synthesis
- Developing annual business plans for Marketing and Business Insights
American Express is an equal opportunity employer.
- Practical consulting experience in marketing and/or customer analytics ideal; relationship management experience a plus
- Strategic thought leadership and problem solving abilities
- Strong project management, probing and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize between business development and project execution tasks
- Demonstrated success building relationships with internal / external customers
- Marketing experience across multiple channels - traditional, digital, or social
- Ability to write concise documents translating findings to a generalist audience, and confidently presenting findings to senior internal / external stakeholders
- Quantitative skills enabling the analysis of large amounts of data and creating actionable recommendations with measurable value
- Ability to manage junior staff (Analysts) and/or off-shore Resources
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
American Express - 11 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...