The Senior Manager, Operations (Product Setup) supports the Director of Offer Implementation by managing the workflow of the Offer Setup team and the execution of new product launches, new offers, offer changes, and offer testing across all Beachbody media channels and business units in addition to assisting the Director execute major business initiatives. The Senior Manager will also liaise with key stakeholders throughout the company and coordinate with cross-functional teams to confirm that offers have been set up and/or revised correctly and function as requested for the duration of their lifecycle.
About Your Duties:
In this position, you will be responsible for:
About Your Experience:
- Managing the Offer Setup team’s order offer workflow throughout the company, ensuring submission of accurate paperwork, in a timely manner, to the appropriate teams
- Being the primary point of contact with various departments throughout the lifecycle of an offer to ensure full and accurate communication of offer setups and all offer changes
- Meeting with internal Operations groups to define new product setups
- Ensuring all team members follow SOPs and checklists, and that new documents are created as needed
- Recommending and implementing process changes as needed
- Giving final approval via sign-offs on all paperwork related to an offer’s setup (item numbers, bills of materials, and other Item Master forms, as well as pricing forms, including autoship setups)
- Ensuring all setups have correct pricing and that the Pricing team has adequate time to complete their tasks (lead times are followed)
- Facilitating the end dating of obsolete items/SKUs in specific price lists in a timely manner
- Managing the accurate and timely completion of ancillary paperwork for the team, such as tracking sheets and matrices
- Confirming with the Inventory team that products are in stock in all relevant warehouses prior to an offer’s launch
- Assisting the Offer Implementation Director in monitoring major initiatives and campaigns for all business units to avoid channel conflicts
- Attending departmental and interdepartmental meetings to discuss upcoming offers, the status of existing offers and any changes needed, product availability, and other concerns or issues related to offer implementation
- Fulfilling other ad hoc offer implementation requests as needed
- Completing special projects as requested by management
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- BA/BS degree
- 3 to 4+ years operations experience
- Proven ability of successful supervisory experience of direct reports
- Experience working in databases and ERP systems
- Strong computer skills; fluent in Microsoft Office (especially Word 2007 and Excel 2007)
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks amid changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written, presentation, strategic thinking, analytical, and relationship skills
- Able to work with multiple departments/teams
- Able to quickly and accurately meet deadlines
- Well organized, thorough, and extremely detail oriented
- Take ownership/responsibility of overall work quality
- Comfortable working closely with team members
- Exceptional problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
- Proactive and self-motivated work style
- Familiarity with direct response, multilevel marketing, e-commerce a plus
Beachbody, creator of the nation’s most popular in-home fitness and weight loss solutions including P90X®, Insanity®, and Brazil Butt Lift®, among many others, is a rapidly growing fitness company.
Founded in 1998 on the simple principle of helping people achieve their goals and enjoying healthy, fulfilling lives, Beachbody offers an unprecedented opportunity to be a part of a global movement where your work is valued and measurable.
Decidedly un-corporate, Beachbody encourages employees, or Dudes as we call them, to bring their unique selves to work, employ a progressive mindset, have fun, and G.S.D. (Get Stuff Done). Your personality and willingness to embrace our culture is equally important as your skills and resume. We are passionate about what we do and expect the same from you.
Our founders, Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon, have created a highly collaborative and energetic atmosphere complete with competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, comprehensive benefits, free Shakeology, hourly fitness classes, and product discounts. Beachbody is an equal opportunity employer and is always looking for humble, top-notch talent prepared to influence positive change.
Beachbody - 8 months ago
Body-conscious consumers keep Beachbody (formerly Product Partners, LLC) busy. Founded in 1998 by CEO Carl Daikeler and president Jon...