Department: Product Development
In this exciting role the Senior Manager of Product Innovation is responsible for innovative health care product development – shaping the goals and priorities to define product requirements, build out new/improved product features/functions, and continuously improve product marketability for growth and expansion. The key areas of focus will be around Business Intelligence solutions, health care payment reform models including Accountable Care Organizations, and health care data exchanges with EMRs/EHRs. The Senior Manager will lead a team of product innovators; collaborate with IT professionals and customers to ensure the continued innovation, success and expansion of product offerings.
Location: Bowie, MD
- Provide senior management of Inovalon’s development of innovation data and technology-driven solutions including Business Intelligence, provider-facing model including payment reform and Accountable Care Organizations, and EMR/EHR integration strategy;
- Conduct market research, including reporting and analytics with the ability to identify trends and opportunities as inputs to the product design process;
- Lead management of product development projects, to include assessment of scope, resource requirements, and scheduling;
- Track, monitor, and drive the progress of innovative projects, action items, and strategies that are identified by the leadership team;
- Conduct and administer new product development including: product execution, project management, financial planning and analysis, budgeting, operations and management reporting;
- Develop and implement organizational policies and procedures for innovative products developed; and
- Work with cross-functional team to negotiate technical dependencies and craft timelines and plans for integrated product releases.
- Masters’ Degree in science or engineering or equivalent experience, MS, MHSA or MBA in healthcare-related field preferred;
- 8+ years of work experience in product development and /or health care system development;
- 3+ years of work experience with public programs (e.g., Medicare, Medicaid) is highly preferred;
- Superb problem solving skills and strong interpersonal skills to effectively convey management needs to colleagues and functions throughout the company;
- Proven verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present to senior management; and
- Proficient in MS Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
Inovalon is a leading technology company that combines advanced cloud-based data analytics and data-driven intervention platforms to achieve...