Minimum BSEE (MSEE preferred) with 7+ years experience in networking semiconductor and/or networking systems company technical product management or marketing
• Subject matter expertise for Ethernet solutions specifically in the area of Switching.
• Strong semiconductor product development experience with platform-level hardware and software knowledge
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with experience in writing MRDs, marketing collaterals, responding to RFI/RFQs, new production introduction, competitive analysis and product positioning
• Strong project management skills (silicon, software, boards and customer designs)
• Result oriented and customer driven with the ability to multi-task and work in a highly dynamic, cross-functional, cross-site environment with engineering, marketing and sales organization
• Ability and willingness for up to 20% domestic/international travel
Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. is seeking a Sr. Manager of Product Marketing candidate to support its extensive Switching product line. You will be working with cutting edge technology in a fast-paced environment developing solutions for next generation Ethernet platforms. This position includes the responsibilities of product management, technical marketing and business development in addressing solutions for Enterprise and Carrier networking equipment. You will play a key role in interacting with customers, ecosystem partners and providing leadership and guidance to engineering teams for product development.
• Managing products throughout product life cycle: customer engagement, creating requirements for silicon, software and system platforms, working with engineering teams on requirements trade-offs with cost and schedules, ROI analysis, driving business plans and go to market strategy, managing customer programs to achieve time-to-revenue objectives
• Collateral creation (product presentations, competitive analysis, BOM analysis, feature differentiation, sales training), pricing, revenue forecasting and other tactical activities during product life cycle
• Conduct market research and feedback to drive roadmap by on-going visits to customers, service providers and partners
Sales & Marketing
Marketing - Product
Marvell - 10 months ago
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...