Please visit www.millwardbrown.com for information on our company.
The Senior Manager of RDM is responsible for executing moderate to high complexity projects according to research design requirements as well as quality procedures in order to meet clients’ needs. This includes questionnaire design, data collection and review, coordinating deliverables, managing the project’s scope, timeline and budget, and ensuring consultative client communication.
The Senior Manager of RDM will also be responsible for leading a small team through full scale project execution. In addition, the Senior Manager of RDM will also lead operational and efficiency best practices for large accounts as well as help lead several strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for executing projects of moderate to high complexity
- Manages operational project cost and provides efficiency analysis on cost savings.
- Develops and manages sample blend and quota structure, offering guidance on final suggestions for clients
- Coordinates across CM and Research Operations to ensure client timelines, deliverables and needs are met
- Ensures methodology, data reporting and study deliverables meet specifications and are accurate and high quality
- Launches programs against study design
- Manages full Project Timeline, including key project milestones like questionnaire deadlines, project launch and reporting deliverables.
- Creates accurate and high quality study design against data collection, data reporting specifications & methodology & vendor
- Manages, consults, and communicates solutions to client and client service teams as appropriate throughout the life of project
- Routinely monitors ways to simplify and improve processes across accounts and make suggestions for efficiency improvement
- Involved in operational strategic account planning
- Lead account specific initiatives
- Contribute to managing vendor relationships to ensure priority initiatives/project needs are being met by developing and maintaining strong operational objectives
- Train staff on questionnaire development research design steps and tools , ensuring research needs and respondent friendliness needs are met
- Effectively evaluates team member's skills and delegates level appropriate tasks and responsibilities
- Consult/troubleshoot on any issues and develop plan to resolve any patterns identified in office
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related area
- Minimum of 4 years of marketing research or project management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic thinking in Research Design capacity with multiple complex accounts or clients.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication capabilities.
- Demonstrated abilities in mentoring, coaching and leading a team.
- Ability to maintain efficient time management while prioritizing and delivering against multiple deadlines.
Millward Brown has, and continues to have great success at promoting quality individuals from within. To assist in our employees' continued development we provide extensive in-house training. Additionally, Millward Brown provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include several options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits, and an enhanced paid time-off program. We are confident that Millward Brown offers a unique chance to join a dynamic and innovative organization that is continuing to grow.
Our Values and Culture
Our name is synonymous with innovative products and services, and we continue to lead the industry in developing new techniques and models to better serve the needs of our clients worldwide. But it doesn't stop there. We believe in bringing together results-oriented people and providing them with the tools and resources to succeed. To support this, we offer comprehensive training that includes a combination of informal hands-on and more structured group sessions as well as numerous opportunities for career growth. By cultivating an environment in which our employees can succeed and are valued for their contributions, we have built a solid reputation for developing, recognizing and promoting our employees.
Millward Brown is an EEO Employer
Millward Brown - 2 years ago
Millward Brown provides market research services, specializing in brand performance, from more than 75 offices in some 50 countries. Its...