Cloudera is rapidly growing and dynamic Software Company headquartered in the Silicon Valley. Cloudera develops open-source software for a world dependent on Big Data. With Cloudera, businesses and other organizations can now interact with the world's largest data sets at the speed of thought — and ask bigger questions in the pursuit of discovering something incredible.
The Senior Manager, General Ledger and Accounting is responsible for general accounting and financial management activities. The analysis provided by the Senior Manager has direct decision-making implications and influences our operational activities. We are looking for a talented individual who wants to be an important part of our dynamic and rapidly growing team.
- Help Manage General Ledger system
- Critical member of the team implementing our new ERP system.
- Support the monthly financial close process, ensuring financials and all controls are in accordance with GAAP.
- Support the day-to-day accounting functions including cash, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets and financial operations.
- Provide monthly reporting packages, including financial statements and any requested analysis.
- Assist in all statutory reporting, and ensure accurate and timely filings of all tax and royalty filings (sales and use, payroll, income tax, value added tax, etc.) for international subsidiaries.
- Coordinate the annual audit, including preparation of the financial statements and supporting schedules.
- Manage and train staff members.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years of experience in public accounting, Big 4 experience preferred
- 4-7 years of corporate experience, ideally in a Subscription Software company
- Knowledge of GAAP & statutory reporting requirements is mandatory
- Prior experience with accounting for multinational corporations preferred
- Prior experience with system implement and ERP systems
- Strong analytical abilities
- Good communication skills
- Proven ability to organize and meet monthly deadlines and goals
- Keen attention to detail
- High proficiency in Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently and supervise small staff
- CPA candidate preferred
Cloudera - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -