- Develops divisional strategies and programs to prevent unethical behavior and advises business leaders on ethical investigative processes
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Ethics
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages data to identify trends, patterns, and concerns
- Manages the investigations of cases (for example cases involving; significant company risk, multiple investigators)
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s or advanced degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 3 years experience in human resources, conducting investigations, ethics and compliance, legal, or related field, OR 5 years experience in human resources, conducting investigations, ethics and compliance, legal, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years experience in Walmart International.
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- CCEP (Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional).
- CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner).
- CIA (Certified Internal Auditor).
- SPHR (Senior Professional In Human Resources).
* Fluent in Spanish both written and oral communication
* Licensed attorney
Senior Manager, Global Ethics
Walmart Stores - 9 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...