Posting Title Senior Manager Global Search Marketing About Us VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 400,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. As a team, our employees thrive on forward momentum. We are an engine of opportunity fueled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative drive to imagine, define and deliver the future of IT through cloud computing. With 13,000+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, we are a passionate, innovative and driven group of people inspired by the opportunity to actively learn and contribute something back to the broader community. Connect with us at www.vmware.com/careers. Why work for our Division The Marketing & Alliances teams play an instrumental role in helping to build VMware into a category-defining company. As part of the team, you will work to build, evangelize and deliver world-class virtualization solutions, products, and services to customers and partners. Job Description The Senior Manager Global Search Marketing Manager will manage the development for our global paid search campaigns including setting goals and objectives, developing creative for each target and recommended metrics. In addition this candidate will manage the product evaluation lead maturation and programs across global campaigns and track results. This candidate will coordinate with teams across the Global and Field marketing organizations to ensure each campaign is designed to meet the goals and support the regional needs. This candidate must have experience in managing global search programs and providing insight and metrics on results.
- Manage creation of Global Search strategy aligned to our SMB & ENT market segments, audiences, messaging, creative and journey
- Develop online search plans working with external global agency
- Coordinate and manage the product evaluation lead maturation and programs, includes metrics, tracking and analysis
- Coordinate and manage communication with marketing teams to ensure global search efforts are fully integrated with campaigns, promotions and kept up-to-date.
- Coordinate the development, production, hosting and use of dedicated paid search landing pages, ad copy and keywords
- Set-up campaign tracking and analysis to generate reports outlining paid search results using Marin, Salesforce and Eloqua
- Optimize search performance by facilitating ad copy and landing page tests to identify best practices
- Compile and analyze quantitative and/or qualitative data to translate into recommendations and plans for revising and expanding campaigns
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to identify optimization opportunities
- Manage a search marketing coordinator and performance, as well as, global search agency.
- Monitor paid search budgets for multiple organizations
The candidate should possess the following capabilities:
- Strong background in project management, experience in executing global search campaigns a plus
- Attention to detail and avid commitment to search and email tracking methods including the use of source codes and SalesForce campaign IDs
- Ability to build strong relationships and work closely with cross functional teams and agency management a plus
- Outstanding organization skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Experience managing global agencies, budgets and strong negotiation skills
The candidate will have previously created global search, email or demand generation materials in B2B Company. They will have had 3-5 years experience in creating and executing search campaigns with successful track record of measureable results. They should be high-energy, passionate and driven. Core background requirements include:
Requisition Number 40765BR
- 3-5 years experience in online marketing or similar field
- Experience in search marketing
- Experience in marketing software to IT organizations
- Experience in executing campaigns globally or regional Location Palo Alto, CA, US Is this a remote or multiple location position? No
VMware - 15 months ago
VMware, Inc.is a company providing virtualization software founded in 1998 and based in Palo Alto, California, USA. It is majority owned by...