Senior Manager Global eCommerce
Senior Manager of Global eCommerce
Sr. Manager Global eCommerce sets the strategic direction for Global
eCommerce channel and drive sustainable channel growth by partnering
with cross-functional and regional partners to execute all aspects of
the eCommerce channel worldwide
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
Global eCommerce - Strategy Development and Execution:
Global eCommerce - Operations:
- Define a global vision for eCommerce that will enable WPS’s global mission and objectives.
- Set priorities and high-level strategies for achieving that vision.
Ensure the eCommerce strategy is executed in a manner that results in profitable growth at or above the expectations.
Provide input into overall Digital strategy and strategic investments.
Global eCommerce - Web Content Management:
and manage the eCommerce Global Center of Excellence responsible for
the global governance, budgets, processes, standards and execution of
the eCommerce channel.
- Establish and manage regional eCommerce
operation teams in the Americas, EMEA, and APAC responsible for all
day-to-day operations of the digital storefront and all other digital
touchpoints for their respective regions.
Global eCommerce - Internet Product Management:
- Ensures accurate, efficient, and timely web content publishing
coordination of regional Web Content Management activities with
regional multichannel marketers and other cross-functional
Global eCommerce - Team:
- and manage a team of Internet Product Managers that leverage research
and analytics to continuously define and prioritize features and
functions to improve the customer experience, increase conversion rates,
- and grow revenue.
- Provide expertise on current
eCommerce industry best practices, competitive opportunities, and
relevant innovation ensuring a best in class user experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Build talent within the eCommerce team with a focus on capability
- development and business growth.
- Iterative evolution of the customer definition and customer experience with UX, CXM, regions
- Optimal eCommerce site conversion for digital marketing campaigns with Digital Marketing, regions
- Delivery of dynamic channel/customer specific pricing with Data & Analytics, regions
- Sourcing and management third-party eCommerce vendors with Solutions, IT
- Monitor performance and develop customer/product/UX insights with Data & Analytics, regions
- Sales, Inventory, Operations Planning (SIOP) with operations, regions
- Implementation of digital capabilities with IT
- Product merchandising and product management with regional merchandisers and product mgmt.
- Customer service and returns with regions, call centers
• 10 – 15 years global ecommerce, 5-7 yrs experience managing global team,
multi store front eCommerce experience, B2B
Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete
solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people.
Brady’s products help customers increase safety, security, productivity
and performance and include high-performance labels and signs, safety
devices, printing systems and software, and precision die-cut materials.
Founded in 1914, the company has millions of customers in electronics,
telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical, construction, education,
medical and a variety of other industries. Brady is headquartered in
Milwaukee, Wisconsin and as of July 31, 2012 employed approximately
6,900 people at operations in the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
Brady’s fiscal 2012 sales were approximately $1.32 billion. Brady stock
trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BRC.
Brady Corporation - 12 months ago
Brady Corporation is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and...