- Defines the Human Resource(HR) strategy to support the assigned business area
- Drives talent management for assigned area
- Drives the execution of Human Resources (HR) practices, systems, programs, and policies in the assigned area(s)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Human Resources
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources or related field and 4 years experience in human resources or related field OR 7 years experience in human resources or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Human Resources Certification (for example, PHR, SPHR, GPHR)
- Position may be offered at a lower level due to experience.
Senior Manager I, Human Resource Generalist
Walmart Stores - 16 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...