Req ID 58495BR
Senior Manager, Market Research
Global Commercial Excellence
Location of Position
1) Assist in the analysis of qualitative and quantitative market research focusing on New Specialty Therapy, Oncology and BioSimilars Businesses. Assist in developing recommendations based on those findings.
2) Interact with and manage vendor relationships. Prepares contracts with suppliers. Support the process used by Marketing and Market Research to create purchase orders and obtain internal approvals for specific projects.
3) Set the methodology and sample for complex research. Understand fundamental strengths and weaknesses of various market research methodologies.
4) Has knowledge of data source availability and understand fundamental strengths and weaknesses of each source. Provides actionable recommendations from secondary market research.
5) Work closely with R&D and BD to identify and evaluate external business opportunities. In-depth understanding of value drivers and ability to quantify impact.
6) Create, adjust and assist in development of a database of information on Market Research vendors and the costs of Market Research projects. Maintain information on the status of any outstanding issues and projects with each vendor.
7) Participate in a periodic review of suppliers to ensure that they meet Baxter's evolving business needs and provide maximum value. This may require modifying the list of vendors for a complete review (requests for proposals and vendor negotiations).
1) Demonstrated ability to drive results.
2) Solid financial analysis/statistical methodology skills.
3) Knowledge of market research techniques (study design and analysis).
4) Strong communication and presentation skills.
5) Resourceful, takes initiative, solid interpersonal skills.
6) International experience may be required.
7) Bachelor's degree required; MBA in marketing, business, or finance/accounting preferred with five to seven-years experience in marketing; health-care/pharma industry experience is a benefit.
8) Market Research experience is required.
Doing Work that Matters
Baxter provides its employees with comprehensive compensation and benefits. To view additional opportunities at Baxter and to learn more about the company, please visit our Web site at http://www.careers.baxter.com/. EOE M/F/D/V.
Baxter - 20 months ago
axter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX), is an American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily...