Req ID 53907BR
Senior Manager, Marketing
Location of Position
- Demonstrated ability understand, communicate and execute on healthcare professional and patient needs through:
Ability understand physician and patient segmentation, patient journey and execute on communication and implementation strategies based on the positioning and brand strategy Demonstrated ability to conceive, develop and implement commercial strategies, convert these into tactical marketing plans and deliver results
- Customer listening and Insight Generation
- An expert grasp of the market and competitive dynamics
- Develop segmentation schematic
- Lead and collaborate cross-functionally with Legal, Regulatory, National Accounts, Marketing, Sales, Medical, etc.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with key customers and industry thought leaders
- HCP and Patient CRM Strategy Leader
- Lead the patient CRM database consolidation and implementation plan
- Develop PRM HCP Resources, Tools, and messaging
- Lead CRM (Bio360) strategy and implementation
- Develop integration strategy between CRM and PRM
- Processing Center Leader
- Lead strategy and implementation of Feedback loop
- Lead and Develop the Digital Strategy
- HCP Non Personal Promotion
- Message Development and Positioning
- Develop Sales Force Resources and Tools
- HCP Segmentation and Sales Powerhouse Leader
Doing Work that Matters
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of research and message development and segmentation
- Track record of organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing priorities
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships and foster an environment around teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to routinely work on multiple tasks with multiple people while effectively prioritizing
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills for a wide variety of audiences, including senior management
- Ability to understand market trends, financial data, and customer needs and assess competitive intelligence data.
- Strong business acumen skills and project management
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Strong results orientation
- Demonstrated emotional intelligence in working with patients
- Knowledge of the healthcare regulatory environment and demonstrated ability to place controls in place to follow compliance guidlelines.
- Bachelor's degree required with 2 + years marketing experience in healthcare or pharmaceutical industry with a demonstrated record of success
Baxter provides its employees with comprehensive compensation and benefits. To view additional opportunities at Baxter and to learn more about the company, please visit our Web site at http://www.careers.baxter.com/. EOE M/F/D/V.
Baxter - 18 months ago
axter International Inc. (NYSE: BAX), is an American health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily...