- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects within merchandise for Global Business Processes by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress
- Consults with internal organizations on strategic initiatives by developing project plans to achieve strategic goals.
- Develops and support implementation of modular’s, feature and promotion planning processes, and best practices such as Execute and maintain modular’s and features developing assessments of key opportunities; documenting project scopes;
- Drives accountability to achieve goals within a cross-functional area by developing strong relationships with stakeholders. Recommends technical and conceptual ideas to establish understanding and acceptance. Reports results and deliverables to supervisors and stakeholders.
- Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives;
- Leads change from concept to implementation to achieve desired results by validating value and priority; creating project plans to implement processes;
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Provides tactical solutions and support implementation for cross-functional processes.
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; supporting the Open Door Policy.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience in retail store operation supply chain consulting, replenishment and merchandising
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Access, and Retail Link.
- Demonstrated success in managing the entire project life cycle from ideation to implementation.
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop relationships, influence direction, and initiate change.
- Position requires 30-50% travel to international markets.
- Walmart replenishment, merchandise experience.
- Walmart logistics or transportation experience.
- Walmart replenishment, merchandising and logistics systems knowledge.
- Proficiency in Spanish
Senior Manager - Merchandising, GBP
Walmart Stores - 12 months ago