This position is responsible for owning the current Oracle eBusiness Suite Financials on v11i and related financial systems. In addition, the position will be responsible for leading our upgrade project onto the R12 Oracle Financials platform. This will include project planning, design, implementation, delivery and on-going support of all of our Financial & Accounting systems.
About Your Duties:
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Subject Matter Expert from both functional business and IT technical perspectives in Oracle Financials including GL, AR, Payments, AP, FA, Costing, Reporting & FSGs that will scale with the rapid growth of the company.
- Serve as the Financial Systems IT expert who partners with internal Accounting & Finance stakeholders.
- Manage and be accountable for the planning and management, functional and technical design, development, implementation, delivery and support for the Oracle Financials and complimentary financial applications such as Sabrix (Sales Tax), Paymentech (Credit Card processing), etc.
- Will be responsible for managing the Oracle Financials applications R12 Upgrade Project.
- Provide international financial systems expertise as the company expands its business into new markets.
- Provide leadership and technical direction to financial systems development and support teams.
- Participate in the planning, design and implementation of future enterprise solutions as they relate to financial systems transaction processing, reporting and analysis.
About Your Experience:
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Experience in planning, design, implementation and support of Oracle GL, AP, AR, FA, iPayment, Costing, FSGs, Reporting, and Discoverer in versions 11i and R12.
- Understanding and implementation experience of SLA (Sub Ledger Accounting) in Oracle R12 version.
- Experience with Oracle Reports, Forms, Interfaces and Extensions.
- Experience with SQL, PL/SQL Scripts, Unix Shell scripting, Java/J2ee, Workflow and XML .
- Understanding of Oracle technology stack and toolsets.
- Knowledge of Sabrix Sales Tax or similar solutions and their integration with Oracle.
- Assist business community with cross-functional issues to ensure the needs of all groups are met. Take the initiative to inform functional users of standard Oracle functionality not being utilized.
- Experience in managing the day-to-day support and troubleshooting activities of Oracle Financials.
- Experience in project Planning and management in working collaboratively with business stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered as required in a timely manner.
- Global implementation expertise in implementations and solution architecture.
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) systems experience such as Hyperion Planning or Cognos is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle Project Costing and Project Accounting is a plus.
- Experience with Royalty Management systems is a plus.
- Masters or MBA degree in Finance, Accounting or Information Technology is a plus.
- CPA certification or equivalent is a plus.
Beachbody, creator of the nation’s most popular in-home fitness and weight loss solutions including P90X® and Insanity® among many others, is a rapidly growing fitness company.
Founded in 1998 on the simple principle of helping people achieve their goals and enjoying healthy, fulfilling lives, Beachbody offers an unprecedented opportunity to be a part of a global movement where your work is valued and measurable.
Decidedly un-corporate, Beachbody encourages employees, or Dudes as we call them, to bring their unique selves to work, employ a progressive mindset, have fun, and G.S.D. (Get Stuff Done). Your personality and willingness to embrace our culture is equally important as your skills and resume. We are passionate about what we do and expect the same from you.
Our founders, Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon, have created a highly collaborative and energetic atmosphere complete with competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, comprehensive benefits, free Shakeology, hourly fitness classes, and product discounts. Beachbody is an equal opportunity employer and is always looking for humble, top-notch talent prepared to influence positive change.
Beachbody - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Body-conscious consumers keep Beachbody (formerly Product Partners, LLC) busy. Founded in 1998 by CEO Carl Daikeler and president Jon...