Title: Senior Manager
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Dewberry is currently seeking a Senior Manager to serve in a regional practice area role servicing the oil & gas and pipeline industries. The primary role and responsibility will be to work with Dewberry leadership assigned to the Pittsburgh office to execute the business and client development plan and the business plan for Dewberry services to be provided to Upstream (Exploration & Production) and Midstream (Pipeline, Processing, Storage) companies associated with the Natural Gas Industry in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, and New York. Responsibilities will also include direct management of clients, projects and the Dewberry team.
Primary services provided by Dewberry include environmental studies, testing and permitting; land and route surveying/mapping; site/civil engineering; water and wastewater treatment and water infrastructure; and transportation engineering.
The ideal candidate will have technical, managerial, and marketing/business development experience in delivery of projects and services. The Senior Manager will manage and leverage client relationships to position Dewberry to acquire new projects and to maintain very high client satisfaction levels; and maintain a high visibility in professional and client/market organizations in the Oil and Gas market. The Senior Manager will provide overall direction to staff and managers in our Pittsburgh office for a range of projects for clients.
The Senior Manager will also work with Dewberry’s leadership and resources across the enterprise to advance the practice areas across all our targeted geographies.
Successful candidate will be a civil or mechanical engineer with a diverse background and extensive experience, with the ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities.
Required Skills & Required Experience:
Required Skills & Required Experience
- B.S. Degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering field is required.
- Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, New York Professional Engineering license or ability to obtain through reciprocity is REQUIRED.
- 15+ years experience with increasing levels of project and client responsibilities.
- A minimum 8 years project management and client management experience.
- A recognized area of technical expertise.
- A SUCCESSFUL TRACK RECORD OF BUILDING CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS IN THE OIL AND NATURAL GAS AND PIPELINE INDUSTRIES WITH HIGH PROFILE REGIONAL CLIENTS WOULD BE ADVANTAGEOUS.
- A successful track record of managing projects, including scope, schedule and budget.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong client management skills.
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to coach and mentor staff level practitioners.
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time.
*Dewberry is an equal opportunity employer.
- Ability to relate to all types of personalities and develop strong business relationships clients in the Oil and Natural Gas and Pipeline Industries.
At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
Dewberry - 17 months ago