The Senior Manager oversees the operations of the SABICs Scholarship program in both the North American region and Europe, including, overseeing the annual screening, selection, and placement process of the Foundation Year participants; overseeing the budget planning process, policy formation, and ensuring compliance with North American and European laws and regulations. Senior Manager partners with the global Education Program in KSA to develop and deliver program structure initiatives in support of the companys vision related to higher education.
• Engages with KSA to develop and implement strategy for the SABIC Scholarship Program (SSP) inclusive of all elements in the life cycle of the program from initial selection to reentry and placement.
• Provides leadership, support and advocacy to the SABIC Scholarship Program (SSP), Academic and Foundation Year programs to ensure effective policies, procedures and practices are in place and consistently applied to meet the global initiatives of SABIC.
• Supervises North America and Europe Managers on design and development of SSP in respective regions; works with the Managers to ensure global alignment on overall execution of the program. Provides mentoring, training, and support to regional program managers and staff to ensure staff is knowledgeable of and properly implement program specific and overall SSP polices.
• Cultivate and manage key external relationships with university partners, higher education community, US / KSA/EUR Embassies and Government agencies to ensure awareness and responsiveness of the SSP programs needs and trends. Fully leverage SABIC North American and European HR/Recruiting and other relevant business units to collaborate in each region to successfully support SSPs regional business strategy.
• Responsible for overseeing the SSP Job Placement process in KSA vis- -vis Work Force Planning Department and other related SBUs.
• Responsible for the development of program initiatives that will introduce scholars to the SABIC global workforce / environment and talent pipeline.
• Represents the SSP in the North American region and Europe region to outside parties as well as internally to other divisions of SABIC.
• Serves as primary liaison with corporate attorneys on all matters related to university contracts, student-related legal issues, and protection of the corporate identity.
• Advises SABIC Headquarters on SSP problems relating to policy, program, and administration.
• Contributes to the Strategic Planning process and interacts globally with other SABIC functions to ensure consistency.
• Provides input to the divisions operating expense as well as capital costs in the preparation of the annual plan and budget process.
• Performs other essential functions, which may be assigned by management. Management shall have the right to add or change duties at any time.
PharmaOpportunities.com - 17 months ago