Well known as a retail industry leader, Daymon Worldwide has evolved from its roots as a Private Brand pioneer into a full-service retail branding and sourcing company with a global presence. Daymon’s portfolio of companies has expertise across a full array of retail services, including Private Brand Development, Strategy & Branding, Sourcing & Logistics, Retail Merchandising and Consumer Experience Marketing. Daymon Worldwide provides its leading-edge services through multiple business units organized under one corporate umbrella. As a company of 22,000 associates operating on six continents, we bring an enterprise-wide window to the world and real-time experience that is surpassed by none.
Demonstrate an understanding of Daymon and customer strategy and vision. Take leadership role in collaborating and communicating with key constituents to ensure that projects are aligned with objectives.
Duties, Responsibilities and Expected Contributions
- Direct a team of analysts that will service the analytical needs of an established range of categories and retail partners.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Daymon and customer strategy and vision.
- Hire, direct, manage and train a team of analysts. Prioritize and assign the project workload for the team to enable timely delivery of high-quality analyses.
- Develop standardized analytical approaches and processes to drive efficiencies, increase utilization of resources and drive our evolution from data reporting to insights that generate solutions.
- Recommend new business practices, processes and tools.
- Collect and organize disparate pieces of information into a clear and concise business case; present internally and to customers.
- Based on data, category knowledge, make recommendations to constituents.
- Work with analytics leaders throughout the company to design, build and execute training programs for analysts and business managers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 7+ years work experience in analytics, category management, consulting for a syndicated data company or retailer
- 1+ direct reports
- Demonstrated ability to direct a team.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Proven in-depth knowledge of category management methods and analytics, fact-based selling, marketing analysis and planning.
- Proven expertise in working hands-on with a wide variety of syndicated data resources.
- Proven success in leading cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Influencing skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong PC skills.
Daymon - 22 months ago