The Senior Manager of Business Development is responsible for :
- Evaluating white space opportunities for Logitech and driving to make/buy trade-off decisions
- Supporting due diligence and deal execution process, including but not limited to financial modeling, valuation analysis, company due diligence
- Producing investment recommendation materials for review by Logitech’s board and senior executives
- Executing special strategic projects and critical alliances for the executive team
- Working collaboratively with the marketing team and the IR team on the company corporate strategy/story
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
- Bachelor Degree and MBA is a must
- Excellent command of English language is a must, knowledge of additional language will be considered a strong plus
- Outstanding performer with a demonstrated record of achievement in a top tier investment bank, private equity fund or active corporate development group.
- Working experience from the consumer electronics industry
- Experience in digital home and web/software services is a plus
- Consulting at a top tier strategy consultancy and/or rior deal execution experience in an investment banking or private equity environment.
Small Company. Big Products.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to their digital experiences. With a broad portfolio of interface devices, Logitech’s leadership in innovation encompasses a wide variety of corded and cordless personal peripherals. With special emphasis on products for PC navigation, gaming, Internet communications, digital music and home-entertainment control, Logitech is at the forefront of design and is creatively driving a richer experience for digital interactions.
Logitech is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Logitech are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Logitech - 15 months ago
While many companies want to improve the proverbial mousetrap, Logitech International is more concerned with making a better mouse. The...