Hire, grow, and lead your team to create the industry-leading solar platform, able to deliver reliable, cost-effective clean energy to homes across the country. Your team will use agile methodologies to create quality, scalable solutions for operating the country’s largest distributed power generation company. Solutions will include solar design, estimated production, quoting using intricate financial models, provisioning, meter reading, billing and on-going maintenance and support of customers and our fleet of solar installations.
You will be involved in selecting technologies and architectures, implementing best practices in development methodology and consistently delivering innovative solutions to complex problems.
Who We Are
- 4 years experience in management of software development teams using Java and Linux.
- Proven track record of on-time delivery of quality software for business critical and customer facing applications in an agile development environment.
- Demonstrated ability to hire and motivate strong programming talent.
- Experience creating and improving procedures across Engineering to ensure compliance, productivity, timeliness and quality.
- 4-year degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience communicating technical issues with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Ability to build a team able to communicate clearly and collaborate freely across organizational boundaries.
- Experience building SaaS or cloud based solutions highly desirable.
Sunrun’s mission is to make solar energy affordable for more people. We help people move their home to solar energy without the big upfront costs. Instead, we use a variety of project finance structures to purchase solar facilities for our homeowners and sell them electricity under long-term contracts. We are the leader in our field, and we are looking for high performers to join our team and help us scale as we grow across thousands of households across over ten states and increase our financing partnerships with some of the largest financial institutions