Essential Job Functions
- Directs team accountability for delivering solutions that meet client requirements and for achieving company profitability goals. Directs staff assigned to their portion of client engagements. Manages projects and delivers products and services to clients.
- Contributes significant industry expertise and understanding of client business. Provides thought leadership and capitalizes on cumulative industry, product and company-specific experiences. Establishes and articulates innovations and growth opportunities for clients and the company.
- Grows and counsels consultants in areas of expertise (industry, delivery, sales).
- Focuses on account expansion and revenue generation. May have project profit and loss responsibility.
- Establishes credibility with client management at executive steering committee and chief levels. Plays key role in managing client relationships, influencing expectations and ensuring satisfaction in areas of responsibility.
- Directs major proposal efforts and participates in creating strategies and solutions to win business. Participates in qualified sales opportunities starting at define opportunity phase of client value cycle for solutions, offerings and services within line of service.
- Influences client business strategies and sells solutions from across company solution portfolio. Sells higher level services to clients, enabling their competitive advantage in the marketplace. Broadens offerings with potential clients. Identifies and cultivates opportunities for selling extensions to existing project work as well as new downstream opportunities.
- Builds company market image as a premiere services firm. Represents company at external conferences and professional organizations.
- Contributes to engagements on a national level due to recognized expertise in selected discipline.
- Capitalizes on available sales and delivery resources to position robust solutions and leverages partnerships to offer value to the client.
- Basic Qualifications
- Master's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Fifteen or more years of industry or client relationship experience
- Ten or more years of sales and/or client relationship management experience
- Five to nine years of relevant consulting experience included
- Eight or more years of leadership/management experience included
- Experience delivering complex solutions for multi-national clients
- Experience working with concepts, practices, and procedures in areas of responsibility
- Experience working with management implications of various forms of financial data
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Ability to publicly represent company with internal and external clients
- Ability to use own judgment and initiative in problem resolution
- Ability to understand and identify with client business and business conditions
- Ability to translate understanding of client business and needs into services which CSC can offer to improve client's business
- Strong communication skills needed to interface with high-level customer representatives
- Strong strategic management and planning skills
AppLabs - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Apple has an "i" for revolutionary technology. Since its release, the company's iPhone has spurred a revolution in cell...