The Senior Engineer reports to the Engineering Manager and demonstrates full professional competence to manage one or more engineering projects concurrently, with emphasis on in-depth technical contribution. This candidate will demonstrate full professional competence to independently determine project tasks, including project design, cost schedule installation and/or start-up. This position will have the responsibility for discipline specific tasks and may have responsibility for overall project manager and assurance of deliverables. Amway is rapidly expanding globally; you will be poised to play a key role in Amway’s growth!
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to…
- Responsible for assigned projects, including project design, budget, schedule, installation and/or start-up.
- Develops proposals including cost justification and delivers written and verbal status reports.
- Applies highly developed core engineering skills within a technical discipline.
- Capable of managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Will have domestic and international travel.
- Capable of directing contract resources.
- Specifies purchases and installs key equipment and required facilities improvements..
The accomplished individual will demonstrate progressive experiences in…
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5+ years of applicable experience in engineering or project management
- Experience with project leadership in cGMP environment
- Must have experience leading teams and initiatives in a manufacturing environment.
- Informally reviews technical work of colleagues.
An outstanding professional will have the following credentials…
- Experience as Process or Packaging Engineer
- Experience in pharmaceutical and nutraceutical environment beneficial
- Experience with packaging equipment, tableting, or soft gels manufacturing operations beneficial
We currently have two openings in our Buena Park facility.
Senior Process Engineer
· Responsible to lead the planning, design, purchase and installation of process and packaging equipment including facility improvements
· Demonstrated experience creating Process Flow Diagrams, P&ID
· Personally responsible for leading large scale project from concept to validation
Senior Electrical Engineer, Manufacturing
· Capable of leading manufacturing capital projects
· Lead instrumentation and controls design
· Ability to program PLC's & HMI's
· Electrical troubleshooting experience
· Knowledge of power distribution systems preferred
Amway’s exceptional benefits package includes: medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance; 401(K) participation; Profit Sharing; Bonus Eligibility; Fitness Center; product discounts. Look into how Amway can transform your career! Visit our web site to apply: http://www.amway.com/en/about-amway/careers . Reference AutoReqID 6256BR. EOE. For additional information, check us out at www.linkedIn.com/company/amway , www.facebook.com/AmwayTalent , and www.twitter.com/AmwayTalent .
Amway - 16 months ago
As a $10.9 billion dollar pioneer in the direct selling industry, Amway has been helping the world live better lives since 1959. With more...