An industry-leading manufacturer is actively recruiting a results-oriented individual with the skills and motivation to grow into more senior roles within the company. This is a regular, full-time job opportunity located in North Hollywood, CA.
Job Description Summary:
Responsible for creating and refining processes in order to improve manufacturing safety, quality, and productivity. Professional technical representative for Manufacturing to other departments, and outside entities, regarding technical issues. Responsible for project management of manufacturing related projects including new products.
- Provides technical support to all Bobrick production facilities. Solves production related
submitting proposals, payback analysis, coordinating outside vendor activities, and status
- Plans, directs, coordinates and executes complex projects. This may include leading teams,
production rates, estimate costs, and to improve efficiency.
- Studies workers operating equipment or performing tasks. Analyzes results to establish standard
efficiency based on Bobrick Flow Manufacturing principals including Self Balancing Cells. Ability
- Designs processes, layout of equipment and workspace for maximum safety, quality, and
to automate manufacturing processes using custom made equipment or robotics.
Job Requirements (include, but are not limited to) :
Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering, and Industrial Engineering.
- Technical Bachelor’s degree (minimum) and at least a 3.0 GPA. Acceptable degrees include:
extracurricular activities, community programs, athletics, etc)
- Has demonstrated the ability to effectively lead others (e.g. based on prior work experience,
- Has strong critical-thinking skills, including experience working on complex problems that require
- Communicates clearly and persuasively both orally and in written forms
- Has demonstrated exceptional aptitude in the area of decision-making
- Has at least 2 years of experience and has the desire to learn, develop and grow within the
- Is adaptable to change
- Effectively uses Microsoft Office software programs and CAD software
Bobrick is a 100+ year-old global washroom accessory and partition company headquartered in North Hollywood, CA with six manufacturing divisions across the United States and Canada and business operations that extend into 85 markets worldwide. A leader in product innovation and manufacturing, Bobrick prides itself as a company that delivers best-in-class products and service, while fostering an environment of collaboration and continuous learning. As a privately-owned family business, Bobrick respects work-life balance, has a strong commitment to employee development and attributes its success to four core values and their alignment with its employees, suppliers, sales representatives, distributors and other channel partners:
achieve the maximum of their potential
- Do the right thing: Conduct all aspects of business honestly, ethically, and responsibly
- Offer the best value: Provide products and services which best meet each customer's needs
- Treat each employee with dignity and as an individual: Help each employee develop and
Compensation includes: competitive salary and benefits package (e.g. medical, dental, 401k).
- Continuously improve everything we do
Monster - 13 months ago