The Sr. Manufacturing Engineering is responsible for the methodology of producing product components, identifying and development of all production, assembly & test processes and procedures. Manufacturing Engineer’s responsibilities include insurance that products are produced in most economical and proficient manner.
Ultimate quality characteristics and considerations must be adhered to. Manufacturing Engineers are also responsible for supporting test/inspection troubleshooting evaluation and disposition when failures occur or upon customer returned product.
DETAILED DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Sr. Manufacturing Engineer will be assigned to the Valves Value Stream, ensuring all relative routings, fixtures, tooling, procedures, processes, etc. are appropriately in place for manufacturing. When tooling/fixtures are designed, Manufacturing Engineers decipher whether tooling is to be built in-house or sub-contracted out.
- Manufacturing Engineers maintain the responsibility of ensuring cost effective on time procurement and project delivery and participation on Material Review Board.
- Manufacturing Engineers responsibility for new product introduction and design development includes ensuring all safety provisions are considered, applied and designed into the process.
- Change control process involves initiation, assuming the responsibilities for safe operating implementation, including written and/or verbal operating procedures.
- Leading Kaizen teams, facilitation of Policy Deployment, and facilitation of Lean manufacturing initiatives to improve manufacturing operations utilizing lean, productivity improvements, capital projects, quality improvements, and overall cost savings.
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive array of benefits, and the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals.
- BSME and/or BSIE or the equivalent and 5+ years’ experience of hands on production/manufacturing engineering is required.
- Proven manufacturing engineering experience including working knowledge and hands-on application of standard work and cellular flow, bills of material, routings, manufacturing procedures, and tooling/fixture design. A breadth of manufacturing process expertise, with particular strength in assembly of complex engineered precision products, hydraulics, electro-mechanical assembly, machining and testing.
- Demonstrated experience working in a Lean manufacturing environment, including strong root cause analysis, problem solving skills, troubleshooting production lines, mechanical aptitude, familiarity with product specifications and drawings working with multiple projects and priorities.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications, and SAP is required. Experience with CATIA CAD, SmartTeam configuration software, MiniTab and Lotus Notes database a plus.
- Strongly prefer experience working in an aerospace manufacturing environment.
- Additional technical training certificates a plus
Apply online at:
(Copy and open the above link in a new page to apply for this job)
There is no greater calling or opportunity for a fluid management company than today’s challenge – helping customers protect people, the environment and our natural resources. Together we are implementing technologies that purify and conserve water, consume less energy, make alternative energy sources possible and practical, advance medicine and minimize emissions and waste. Our collective efforts are enabling a greener more sustainable future.
Pall is a Fortune 1000 materials science and engineering company with the broadest filtration, separation and purification capabilities in the world. Our process and product enabling technologies help our customers make good products better, safer and even possible. We provide innovative products to customers in health care, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, municipal drinking water, aerospace and industrial manufacturing markets.
Headquartered in Long Island, NY, Pall has operations in every major country.
Equal Opportunity Employer
With operations around the globe, Pall is not small. The company operates two businesses globally: Life Sciences and Industrial. The Life...