JOB #: 104308-TM
A growing medical device company in Carlsbad, CA is seeking a Senior Manufacturing Engineer for its Research and Development department to support new product development. This person will be responsible for developing manufacturing methods, performing engineering change order reviews, and performing validations on new equipment and processes. This person will take a hands-on approach to accelerating the manufacturing lead times for custom surgical instrument projects and new product prototypes.
- IQ/OQ/PQ on new equipment and processes
- PFMEA for manufacturing processes
- Develop manufacturing methods, specifications and work instructions pertaining to new product manufacturing and assembly processes.
- Manage the development of the manufacturing process for transfer into production with input from marketing, R&D, and operations.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
- $ 80,000 - $110,000 + 10% bonus
- Medical, dental, vision.
- PTO and holiday pay.
- Matching 401K.
- Other incentives.
- COMPANY WILL PROVIDE RELOCATION ASSISTANCE FOR RIGHT CANDIDATE.
- Engineering degree in either Mechanical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering.
- 7-10 years’ related experience.
- 5 years’ experience within a medical device environment, preferably Class II implantable devices.
- Must have experience executing process validation (IQ, OQ & PQ).
- Must be proficient in Solidworks.
- Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret blueprints and GD&T.
- Experience working in a start-up or small medical device company highly preferred.
- Undergraduate Engineering degree (Mechanical or Biomedical).
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com
KEY WORDS: mechanical, design, engineer, Solidworks, orthopedic, spine, product development, ECO, manufacturing, medical device, fixtures, tooling.
Indeed - 5 months ago