INVISTA is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., one of the world's largest privately-held companies. Koch companies employ about 67,000 people and have a presence in nearly 60 countries.
INVISTA is one of the world's largest integrated producers of polymers and fibers, primarily for nylon, spandex, and polyester applications. Operating in more than 20 countries, INVISTA delivers exceptional value for its customers through market insights, technology innovations and a powerful portfolio of global trademarks including LYCRA® fiber, COOLMAX® fabric, CORDURA® fabric, ANTRON® carpet fiber and STAINMASTER® carpet. You may not realize it, but INVISTA's products play a role in nearly every aspect of your life, for example INVISTA fibers may be in your carpet, clothing or bedding--and INVISTA polymers may be in your car, food packaging or camping gear. We transform daily life through innovations that create long-term value for our customers and society. You can be a part of the difference by joining the INVISTA team.
INVISTA is currently seeking a Senior Market Analyst to join our Intermediates team in Wichita, KS.
- Responsible for providing market analysis activity for the Nylon Intermediates and Polymers business, including analysis of industry supply/demand, industry cost structure, pricing and profitability.
- Manage and maintain market databases and models. Develop and maintain relationships with external and internal customers and resources to acquire market intelligence.
- Develop, manage and present comprehensive industry analysis to support and inform management in the strategic decision-making and approval process.
- Identify and develop strategies to improve the profitability of the business.
- Provide integration with market analysis activities in other related business units within the company.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in finance, chemistry, engineering, economics, business, or related discipline
- 4+ years of financial, market analysis, economics, engineering, or other quantitative experience
- Demonstrated experience communicating business and technical information to audiences ranging from peer level to senior leadership
- Demonstrated strategic critical-thinking skills in a leadership capacity
- Experience with PC-based applications (MS Word – document creation, formatting and editing etc., Excel – spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, data manipulation/analysis and formulas creation etc, and PowerPoint - presentation creation/editing)
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
- Master's degree or higher in finance, chemistry, engineering, economics, business, or related discipline
- Experience with statistical modeling and database management
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test
INVISTA S.à r.l.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Koch Industries, Inc. - 23 months ago
INVISTA is one of the world's largest integrated producers of polymers and fibers, primarily for nylon, spandex and polyester applications....