The Senior Market Analyst provides analytical management assistance by managing market research efforts and market analysis for the organization. This individual sets policies and practices for gathering research on market conditions, competitors and customer trends. Analyzes and presents gathered research to sales, research and development, and management. Assesses current market conditions compared to plan and synchronizes with overall corporate objectives.
- Conducts research and analytical studies on significant marketing issues in coordination with sales management.
- Assists global market directors in the development of annual marketing plans and provides evaluation of the plan effectiveness through ongoing reviews.
- Analyzes and evaluates market potential and performance of global markets by segment.
- Provides market assessments of product and service offerings to include competitive pricing activity.
- Identifies and monitors competitors and provides analysis of their strengths and weaknesses.
- Monitors market trends and opportunities for growth.
- Bachelors Degree in Busines
- 5 years experience in marketing research and/or market analysis
- Strong analytical skills, excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Masters Degree in Business with an emphasis in Marketing
- Experience in an industrial products environment
WireCo WorldGroup - 22 months ago
WireCo WorldGroup is the global leader in manufacturing, engineering and distributing wire rope, wire rope assemblies, high carbon wire,...