Please visit www.millwardbrown.com for information on our company.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you are responsible for leading a team through the execution of full-scale custom market research studies for multiple client accounts. This includes responding to and preparing proposals, consulting on study and questionnaire design and developing issue-focused analyses through regular and ad hoc reporting and/or presentations. You will drive client satisfaction by utilizing your knowledge of Millward Brown philosophies and your clients' business/industry to anticipate needs and offer pro-active, viable solutions.
- M onitors profitability on accounts to meet or exceed targets by partnering with RP to identify and correct inefficiencies and appropriately allocate team and company resources
- Develops relationships and establishing credibility through accurate and timely communications
- Contributes to Millward Brown thinking by participating in internal knowledge sharing opportunities
- Participates in level appropriate internal and external trainings to further knowledge and skills
- Contributes to company learnings, Point of Views and other non-chargeable activities
- Develops a Trusted Advisor relationship with clients, exemplified by:
- Clients seeking consultation and having influence on decisions
- Clients being willing to share issues and not just data requests
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required
- A minimum of 5 years in a client-facing, quantitative marketing research role
- Proven abilities in questionnaire design, developing research reports, data analysis and interpretation, computer tabulations and presentation preparation and delivery
- A flair for building new relationships and nurturing existing relationships with internal and external clients
- Proven ability to manage existing business and influence organic business growth
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to recognize and tell the story
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 years of direct supervisory experience
Millward Brown has, and continues to have great success at promoting quality individuals from within. To assist in our employees' continued development we provide extensive in-house training. Additionally, Millward Brown provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include several options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits, and an enhanced paid time-off program. We are confident that Millward Brown offers a unique chance to join a dynamic and innovative organization that is continuing to grow.
Our Values and Culture
Our name is synonymous with innovative products and services, and we continue to lead the industry in developing new techniques and models to better serve the needs of our clients worldwide. But it doesn't stop there. We believe in bringing together results-oriented people and providing them with the tools and resources to succeed. To support this, we offer comprehensive training that includes a combination of informal hands-on and more structured group sessions as well as numerous opportunities for career growth. By cultivating an environment in which our employees can succeed and are valued for their contributions, we have built a solid reputation for developing, recognizing and promoting our employees.
Millward Brown is an EEO Employer
Millward Brown provides market research services, specializing in brand performance, from more than 75 offices in some 50 countries. Its...