The New Health is a complex and challenging landscape. Quintiles has thrived by constantly reinventing itself, sometimes even reinventing the industry. Our consulting team draws on that experience and decades of analysis to help customers develop products, bring them to market successfully, maneuver through regulatory minefields and even streamline their internal processes. It requires thinking across traditional boundaries in the unique space where insight and execution meet. It requires people who are creative, practical and willing to challenge conventional approaches.
The Market Intelligence Practice within Quintiles Consulting is a team of individuals with a blend of industry, operational, clinical, and life science expertise focused on biopharmaceutical market research. The practice uniquely benefits from the unparalleled resources of a larger organization, and the agility and fresh-minded thinking of a smaller independent firm. The team provides industry leading business insights backed by data-driven analytics to inform "high-stakes" strategic decisions across all stages of drug development and commercialization.
The practice is seeking motivated and inspired thinkers to share the goal of informing biopharmaceutical business decisions and driving success in a constantly evolving and competitive global market. Exceptional team members have come from an array of backgrounds and have had academic, industry, consulting, or operations experience. All share a passion for collaboration, innovation, and analytical thinking, making for a stimulating and fun workplace. Colleagues within the practice play a fundamental role in shaping a fast-growing evidence-based consultancy, and are presented with many opportunities to further develop their careers.
The Market Intelligence Practice is currently seeking two market research analysts to join the Cambridge, MA office.
The ideal applicant is driven to help shape the healthcare landscape and biopharmaceutical industry, motivated to achieve success in consulting, and aspiring to grow and develop with the practice. Strong candidates possess an inquisitive nature and a proven ability to blend qualitative and quantitative research skills. Additionally:
- Our research analysts contribute to all phases of qualitative and quantitative research projects, including:
- Designing and implementing research plans and methodologies
- Conducting interviews and crafting surveys to target physicians, patients and/or managed care decision makers
- Managing data collection with external vendors and internal quantitative experts
- Analyzing data and synthesizing findings for key client deliverables
- Working closely with project managers and other internal team members to foster client relationships and deliver high-value, market-leading insights to clients
- Record of academic excellence and work performance
- BA/BS and a minimum of 2 years in qualitative or quantitative market research, or other relevant work experience; or,
- Advanced degree, preferably in the sciences, healthcare, applied research, or business
- Pride and ownership in all work efforts and products
- Excellent oral and written communication and confident presentation skills
- Flexible skill set and work style that thrives in doing both independent tasks and contributes to a team environment
- Upholds the highest standard of personal professionalism and work integrity
- Available for 10-20% travel
Quintiles Transnational has plenty to CRO about. One of the world's top contract research organizations (CROs), it...