Are you someone who wants to do what you love while changing lives? If so, keep reading.
Dave Ramsey’s marketing team is looking for a Senior Marketer to plan, implement, and grow our digital marketing initiatives. This role will support our financial coaching, debtor education, and military/civil government business units and will collaborate with other marketers within the Dave Ramsey organization. This role will work closely with the Executive Director of Marketing in creating marketing goals and ensuring they are reached.
Key Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Create and implement quarterly marketing plans and strategies to deliver expected results.
- Work closely with content, email, SEO and social media teams to implement marketing initiatives.
- Plan content and write copy for multiple marketing campaigns.
- Lead website continual improvement initiative, working in conjunction with the creative and technology teams, as well as with other marketers.
- Provide regular analytics reports on website and marketing channel performance.
- Prepare market research, including creating, editing and building surveys and analyzing results.
- Our team environment is fun and fast-paced. We are passionate about growing personally and professionally, and pushing the limits of marketing is the every-day norm. In this position, you will be able to expand your professional skills and sharpen your digital marketing abilities. But, the really cool part is your work will matter. What we do changes lives!
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, organizational communication or similar field of study
- At least three years of hands-on experience in online marketing, including managing organic search campaigns
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Familiarity with Dave Ramsey’s principles
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Passion for serving, learning and leading