At ShopRunner we are building a formidable ecommerce platform by growing our member base, growing our network of highly sought after retailers and brands and increasing member engagement.
This role is pivotal in making that happen by understanding and building our data infrastructure, creating the right analytical frameworks to make decisions and championing data-driven decisions.
In this role you will have a broad set of responsibility and opportunity to impact a wide range of strategic challenges and issues, including:
Customer Activation and Retention –
- Testing and optimizing the right offers for the right kind of customers to drive acquisition.
- Formulate scalable growth strategies (paid and organic) that can bring us high lifetime value and high average order value consumers into our network at the right acquisition costs per member.
Merchandising –Help deliver the right product to the right customer at right time by understanding and developing industry leading personalization rules
- Understanding and diagnosing the right levers that drive member engagement.
- Enable test, optimize and scale various strategies to drive engagement
- Understand the root causes for member churn and help develop the right intervention strategies
Partner value proposition - Help our partners grow and to that end understand their business and how we can drive growth for them
Product/Marketing optimization – Test, optimize and scale messaging and flow change within the different funnels in our product and customer lifecycle to drive growth
- Test, learn optimize direct to customer acquisition campaigns to drive scalable growth
- Create dashboards and reports; create analytical frameworks and visualizations for analyses
- Work with Engineering and Product Management to create data and testing requirements
- Develop actionable insights that drive business growth
- Become the expert on our internal data and systems
- Design experiments to drive acquisition and member engagement
- Help the merchandising team identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Identify data issues and drive improvements in data hygiene Qualifications
At least 5 years experience as a marketing/acquisition/data analyst in a data driven direct to consumer organization
Highly proficient in SQL and Excel: We are looking for a self-sufficient analyst/marketer who is capable of extracting and manipulating his/her own data. You will be tested on your SQL skills.
Expertise in creating dashboards and reports
Experience with A/B testing and design of experiments
Experience running direct/performance marketing campaigns
Experience with Business Intelligence tools
Has a background of driving business growth using insights
Working knowledge of statistics a plus
Excited about the opportunities in a startup and unfazed by the ambiguity
ShopRunner is a members-only service for online shoppers that provides unique benefits across a range of retailers. With a ShopRunner...