Three Deep Marketing has an opening for a Senior Marketing Analyst. If you have a solid foundation in database marketing principles, excellent aptitude with technology and software, are data-driven and experienced in interactive marketing, then you have the background needed to be a successful member of our highly skilled marketing team. Our work environment relies on teamwork, flexibility and adaptability in a very demanding and rewarding career.
We are looking for marketing professionals with expertise in marketing analysis and a desire to leverage their knowledge to generate regular analysis of marketing activity. As a Sr. Marketing Analyst you will be responsible for understanding our client’s business goals and processes, reviewing dashboards and conducting ad hoc analysis to generate insight and recommendations to client marketing/CRM activity. You must be client-focused with a demonstrated ability to understand marketing needs, make assessments, and drive desired results.
Skills & Qualifications
- Apply database marketing skills towards delivering marketing data.
- Lead the deployment of analytic systems and reporting projects, including website testing (A/B and multi-variate tests)
- Provide thought leadership to the marketing analytics team to improve integrated marketing analytical solutions
- Serve as liaison between Analytics & Dev teams during web projects to ensure all KPI’s are identified and are tracked appropriately
- Generate/Review reports on marketing activity using an array of tools and applications, and promote adherence to defined processes.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in both campaigns and reporting processes
- Ensure that team members have the training required to effectively utilize tools and adhere to process and established practices.
- Present analysis via data visualizations, white papers, presentations, etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of marketing processes, a minimum of five years combined experience with database marketing, interactive/e-marketing and business intelligence.
- An understanding of customer data, data flows and data marts and the logic behind database structure and reporting.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint; adept at learning new applications and tools.
- Experience with Google Analytics, including Website Optimizer, Omniture products, and/or Webtrends .
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, while managing to critical deliverables and deadlines.
- Excellent relationship-building and communications skills, written and oral including client presentation and team lead experience
- Project and time management skills, including the ability to effectively manage client expectations.
- Experience with SQL, SAS, SPSS, OLAP, ODBC, and/or Business Objects is a plus.
- Familiarity with CRM software or campaign management applications is a plus.
- Understanding of API tools for data integration with on-line applications and data sources.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- College degree in Marketing, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Technology or equivalent related business experience
Three Deep Marketing is a marketing technology agency. We offer a full portfolio of professional services using proprietary technologies and business expertise to design, deploy and optimize marketing campaigns to support both Fortune 500 companies and SMB clients.
Our services include marketing strategy and planning, database marketing, search optimization, campaign management and execution, web development, and program reporting and analysis.
We were recently identified as one of the Top 10 “Best Places to Work” to work for in the Twin Cities. Three Deep was also recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the 20 fastest growing private companies in Minneapolis/St. Paul.
Three Deep, Inc. - 23 months ago