The Role – Senior Technical Analyst, Marketing Cloud
he Salesforce Marketing Cloud is the world's only unified social marketing suite, empowering companies to make better business decisions in marketing, sales and service. It unites the capabilities of Buddy Media, the world's #1 social marketing solution, with the world's #1 social listening platform, Radian6, and the world's #1 cloud computing CRM provider and 5th largest software provider,
We're also one of the "Best Places to Work" (FORTUNE). If you're passionate about social media and innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud is currently recruiting a Technical Support Analyst. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting, dynamic, young company with a strong and seasoned leadership team. A Technical Support Analyst is responsible for providing top-notch customer support to our existing client base and to aid in the development of long-term client relationships.
- Provide high-quality, proactive support to Marketing Cloud employees and clients (Radian6, BuyBuddy, and Buddy Media);
- Ability to identify, escalate and provide updates to customers affected by a critical system issue
- Ability to review and triage cases to the appropriate skill groups
- Build and enhance existing relationships by troubleshooting and contacting clients; and
- Liaise and work closely with the Salesforce R&D team on escalated technical issues and product roadmap changes/new features
- Provide peer coaching and effectively resolve customer case escalations to ensure win-win resolutions;
- BA/BS Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Systems, engineering, Statistics (or equivalent focus);
- 3+ years of prior experience in Technical Support and/or 2+ years with Salesforce administration experience
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
- 3+ years of customer support experience;
- Comfortable communicating complex and technical concepts;
- Demonstrated passion for delivering and exceeding service targets;
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships;
- Ability and drive to perform in a fast-paced start-up environment with multiple tasks, deadlines and changing priorities;
- Ability to adapt to a new and changing environment;
- Availability to work flexible hours;
- Knowledge of browser compatibility issues.
- Ability to translate technical concepts and process into easily understandable terms for non-technical, business resources
- Ability to develop detailed product knowledge quickly;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills;
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM301)
- Familiarity with social media and social networks considered an asset;
Radian6 - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard