About Natus Medical Incorporated: Natus is a leading provider of healthcare products used for screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical ailments such as hearing impairment, neurological dysfunction, epilepsy, sleep disorders, newborn jaundice and newborn metabolic testing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Stay up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers.
1. Ensures that all direct reports are familiar with, trained on and follow all Quality System procedures related to their jobs which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers and that changes to procedures are reviewed, approved and validated prior to implementation.
2. Oversees development and coordination of all marketing communications programs to promote Natus Corporate and its products across all divisions/SBUs.
Consults with other areas of marketing, executive management, sales, and marketing agencies to develop appropriate messaging and vehicles for company.
Manages the preparation of sales aids.
Controls advertising and marketing-related public relations projects.
Recommends the media best suited to sell specific products or services.
Interacts with vendors to produce promotional materials.
Develop guidelines for corporate-wide and partner-wide compliance with Natus image and presentation. Develop implementation plan and monitor compliance
3. Manage budget and purchase orders for marketing communications activities and generate reports on activities, returns and variances from planned expenditures and activities
4. Coordinate and manage development and execution of content, layout and use of corporate website.
5. Manage tradeshow budget through careful analysis of and rationalization of activities
6. Responsible for ensuring all products, product lines and product families maintain proper and uniform branding and look.
7. Manages translation process across divisions and product areas.
Directly supervises up to ten employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Travel Required: Up to 25%
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; and four to six years related experience and/or training.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals and technical procedures. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to prioritize among multiple projects with different project owners.
Other Skills and Abilities
Experience managing all marketing communications activities for a medical company preferable
Professional presentation skills preferable
Demonstrated strategic planning and implementation skills.
Ability to work with:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- MS Office Suite, Filemaker Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Photo Shop, Quark or comparable graphic program.
- All levels within organization
- Minimal Supervision
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to work at a keyboard and computer. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet and sometimes moderate.
Location: San Carlos, CA
Natus Medical Incorporated is an EOE, M/F/D/V
You may also fax your resume to (650) 802-0531 Attn: Human Resources, referring to the Job Title.
No calls please, principals only and only local candidates will be considered.
Natus Medical Incorporated - 20 months ago
Natus is a leading provider of healthcare products used for the screening, detection, treatment, monitoring and tracking of common medical...