Altarum Institute, a non-profit health systems research organization, is seeking a Senior Marketing Coordinator in Ann Arbor, MI who is capable of thriving in a fast-paced, demanding, but rewarding, consulting environment.
For more than 20 years Altarum Institute has worked with federal, state, local, and private clients to develop and promote best practices in the application of information technology to health and health care. Applying systems research principles and analytical objectivity, Altarum works to increase access to health information, improve the organization and usability of health information, and develop new knowledge from health information. We work to achieve these goals by addressing all aspects of information technology —policy and planning efforts, system design and development, information exchange, and the management and evaluation of specific information technology and strategies.
The Senior Marketing Coordinator will be primarily tasked with developing and executing a marketing plan for Altarum’s developing line of service offerings in Health Information Technology. The Senior Marketing Coordinator should be an independent thinker with a clear understanding of the sales process and an aptitude for statistics, marketing, data analysis, reporting, and presentation.
• Prepare marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives
• Research and analyze clients, sector opportunities, and competition
• Evaluate market penetration in key markets and geographic regions
• Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, communication styles
• Research competition, market trends and changes that impact sales
• Coordinate events including meetings, speaking engagements, seminars, and exhibits
• Develop marketing literature, ensuring current, accurate, customer-focused content
• Plan, develop, and execute social media and public relations campaigns
• Maintain M-CEITA website with up to date pictures, copy, announcements, events
• Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing marketing data
• Think strategically and provide value-added business recommendations
• Minimum of 5-7 years marketing experience
• BA in Marketing, Business, or Organizational Development a plus
• Excellent copywriting skills – ability to rework technical text for a broader audience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher and Outlook)
• Demonstrated understanding of customer-focused content development
• Proven experience with CRM systems and prior SWOT analysis experience
• Creative and innovative
• Strong attention to detail
• Team player
• Ability to streamline processes, analyze needs, and solve problems
• Background or interest in healthcare, consulting, and Health Information Technology a significant plus
Altarum Institute is a nonprofit systems research and consulting organization that has been servicing government and private sector clients since 1946. Combining the analytical rigor of a research institution with the business agility of a consulting firm, the Institute is uniquely positioned to deliver practical, systems-based health and healthcare solutions to its clients. Altarum’s nonprofit status ensures that the public interest is always preeminent in our work. Our dedication to social responsibility is evident in all that we do, serving the public good with integrity and enabling others to do the same.
Altarum's dynamic work environment emphasizes integrity, personal commitment, and teamwork. In addition to the meaningful and challenging work, Altarum offers an outstanding benefits program that includes paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401k (5% employer contribution), a flexible work environment, and much more. We invite you to explore exciting and rewarding career opportunities with us.
Altarum is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Altarum Institute - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Altarum Institute is a nonprofit health systems research and consulting organization. Altarum integrates independent research and...