Cardno is a professional services firm experiencing rapid growth. We are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Coordinator with strong marketing skills to assist with various small and large-scale corporate marketing projects. The Senior Marketing Coordinator will organize, coordinate and lead national activities involved in creating a national marketing program.
The chosen candidate must be detail-oriented and able to work seamlessly with a team of marketing professionals, project managers and senior level management. The ideal candidate will be an individual who thinks strategically, exemplifies precise attention to detail and has excellent interpersonal and communication skills. This position will report to the Director of Marketing & Communications in the United States.
- Develop strategic presentations for key leadership and corporate needs.
- Enhance conference management tools, develop national guidelines for coordination and streamline existing processes to help increase overall effectiveness of conference participation and brand presence.
- Coordinate and enhance Cardno’s client feedback program nationally.
- Support development and integration of marketing and business development tools to increase Cardno’s competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Support initiatives for overall brand management and integration efforts, including onboarding of new companies.
- Create national marketing campaigns, including those related to Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
- Lead special national marketing initiatives as needed.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Ability to convey complex technical details in an easy to understand and persuasive manner.
- Highly self-motivated and well organized.
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail.
- Ability to work independently with little direction or feedback, as well as collaboratively.
- Ability to work with diverse stakeholder groups and drive consensus.
- Ability to multi-task to complete several concurrent deliverables under tight deadlines.
- Ability to respond professionally to partners, senior management and colleagues.
- Ability to coordinate information coming from several individuals with preeminent follow-up skills.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commitment to extraordinarily high quality products.
Cardno USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Equivalent of Bachelor’s degree in marketing or technical related field.
- 5-10 years’ experience either as an A/E/I/P professional, in marketing or sales with a professional services firm.
- Advanced skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Excellent skills in Adobe software, including Photoshop and InDesign.
Cardno ENTRIX - 2 years ago