Jacobs Associates seeks a senior marketing coordinator with strong communication, writing/editing, organizational, and time-management skills to support marketing efforts. Position provides coordination of proposals and qualifications packages, research, and support of business development and marketing efforts. Ability to manage pursuits, facilitate meetings, coordinate teams (internal and external), interpret RFQ/Ps from public agencies, meet multiple deadlines, and interface directly with management and technical staff is desired.
The ideal candidate will have proposal and SOQ management experience, excellent writing skills, desktop publishing expertise using Word and InDesign, and be a master at interpersonal communication with a diverse team. Understanding of regional public agencies and A/E/C firm experience are highly desirable, as is being able to work effectively remotely (over telephone, e-mail, and instant message).
Cover letter is required with resume submittal.
- Assisting and leading pursuit and proposal efforts, including serving as a pursuit manager;
- Tailoring statements of qualifications and collateral packages;
- Authoring regular updates of resumes and project descriptions;
- Writing/editing/coordinating newsletter articles and blog entries
- Managing prospective work opportunities using Deltek Vision; and
- Collecting and reporting on data for revenue forecasts and marketing reports.
- This is an excellent position for a professional services marketer looking for: a firm that values their contribution, a team that will back them up, and competitive benefits. We are seeking candidates with 5 or more years of relevant experience, and some travel is expected.
Click here to apply.