Director of Marketing – Florida Music
Live Nation is the world’s leading live music company,
annually connecting more than 67 million fans with their
favorite performers at over 33,000 events. We are the
largest producer of live concerts in the world, the
second-largest venue management company and have a
rapidly growing online presence. Live Nation creates
superior experiences for artists and fans, regularly
producing tours for the biggest superstars in the
business, including The Rolling Stones, Barbra
Streisand, Madonna, U2 and Coldplay. Globally, we own,
operate and/or have booking rights for more than 170
venues, including House of Blues-branded music venues
and prestigious locations such as San Francisco’s
Fillmore Auditorium, Nikon at Jones Beach in New York
and London’s Hammersmith Apollo and Wembley Arena. Live
Nation’s websites collectively are the second most
popular entertainment event websites in the United
States, according to Nielsen//NetRatings. Headquartered
in Los Angeles, California, Live Nation is listed on the
New York Stock Exchange, trading under the symbol “LYV.”
For more information regarding concerts near you, Live
Nation and its businesses, please visit our website at
The Marketing Director will direct a team that is
responsible for all advertising and marketing of Live
Nation events in the South Florida market.
press releases, solicited stories for upcoming events,
- Ensure the handling all publicity requests including
day of show photo/media requests.
contact lists (radio, television, print, web).
- Direct the maintenance and updates of press and
publicity materials and photos to writers, editors and
- Ensure the compiling and sending of press releases,
other promoter partners as directed.
- Direct the distribution of spots to both radio and
flyers, postcards and posters for upcoming shows.
- Direct the in house graphics department on print ads,
phone-ins, remotes, in-studio, etc.
- Ensure the arrangement of artist/media interviews;
outside agents and managers.
- Develop creative marketing/promotional plans with
local media including the negotiation of rates and the
- Implement creative marketing/promotional plans with
implementation of paid/trade advertising schedules.
maintenance and end of year recaps for each show and
- Assist the Sponsorship Department with year round
series as assigned.
- Direct show and non-show related marketing projects
strong consumer awareness for various events with a
- Direct the creation of high impact promotions and
focus on non- paid media which results in driving ticket
publicity firms, artist management, internal employees
- Build strong relationships with record labels,
and management and other industry stake holders.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 5 years experience marketing live events.
- Proven experience in leading/directing a Marketing
based on the needs of daily business operations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work day, evening and weekend hours,
(Word, Excel, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Maintain a positive public/professional profile at
Req. Code : 4111
Division/Department : North American Concerts
Live Nation Entertainment - 19 months ago