Work Location: This position is located in Madison, WI
Relocation Assistance will be provided for the ideal candidate!
We are seeking an uncommon professional to join our team as a Senior Marketing Finance Analyst.
Responsible for providing financial support to the Direct to Consumer business, including analyzing and interpreting past business performance, communicating findings and impacts effectively to customers and management and leading complex analyses and using it to influence business decisions made by senior leaders. Responsible for working with and influencing multiple customers, up to and including C-level officers.
Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience providing financial support to a direct marketing/multi-media marketing area.
This position is responsible for providing comprehensive financial management support to the Direct to Consumer business.
Specifically, this position will:
1. Initiate and drive financial support for clients identified business strategy, including developing financial business cases and other analytical models.
2. Accurately develop, maintain and discuss various financial reports with clients (monthly, quarterly and annually).
3. Lead clients efforts in forecasting financial and/or operational results that will be used in planning, budgeting and decision making.
4. Develop and interpret complex modeling, with an understanding of core finance concepts such as NPV, IRR, DCF, etc.
5. Influence customer decisions; propose, implement and assess solutions.
6. In-depth understanding of the financial systems/processes; analyze and communicate impacts across the entire client organization and provide solutions.
7. Improve processes related to achieving the above responsibilities.
8. Collaborate with the Finance organization to provide Accounting and Finance guidance to customers.
9. Help communicate and explain financial concepts and methods to individuals throughout the assigned area.
NOTE: The above list is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time
1. 1. Bachelors degree in Accounting or Financial discipline. MBA and/or professional financial certification preferred
2. 5+ years experience in a finance or accounting related position.
3. 3+ years experience providing financial support to a Direct Marketing/Multi-media marketing area.
4. Proficient with Financial Reporting tools. Business Objects, SAP BPC and PeopleSoft experience preferred.
5. Proficient with Microsoft products, such as Excel, PowerPoint and Access
6. Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively and influence business leaders throughout the organization that have varying backgrounds and business acumen
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
8. Proven thought leader with ability to drive positive change across an organization
9. Proven ability to prioritize and deploy resources consistent with organizational goals, evaluate alternatives and negotiate for additional resources
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values.
Along with an excellent benefits package, our staff is engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally. Our future is driven by our people, and our people are driven to deliver value through innovation, involvement and determination. If you want to be recognized for your results and empowered to reach your potential, we urge you to apply.
In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Experience Level: 5-8 years
Area of Interest(s): Actuarial, Finance, Accounting
Type of Job: Full Time
Job ID: RLB20121211-11698
CUNA Mutual Group - 2 years ago